HP DeskJet 4121e Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DeskJet 4121e Ink Cartridges from $19.95
Save $13.48 (25% off retail price)
Save $1.40 (3% off retail price)
Save $20.11 (25% off retail price)
Save $1.04 (2% off retail price)
Save $37.05 (28% off retail price)
Save $1.00 (1% off retail price)
Save $8.05 (29% off retail price)
Save $6.04 (23% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (26% off retail price)
Save $1.05 (5% off retail price)
How to Install HP DeskJet 4121e Ink Cartridges?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer's ink cartridge access door, which can be found in front of the printer.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Gently push the ink cartridge down to release it, then pull it out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 4121e ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new ink cartridge to its respective slot until it snaps lock into place.
- Close the printer's ink cartridge access door.
Most Common HP DeskJet 4121e Ink Cartridges Questions
- What ink does HP DeskJet use?
- HP DeskJet printers use different kinds or models of ink cartridges. To know the model number of the cartridge your DeskJet printer is using, you may check the user's manual that came with your printer. You may also check the existing cartridge that is installed in your printer. In front or on the side is a label or sticker with the model number, which is usually consisted of alphanumeric characters. For example, HP DeskJet 4121e printer uses the ink cartridge that has the model code of HP 67 for standard yield and HP 67XL for high yield.
- Can I refill HP ink cartridges myself?
- Yes, you can. You just need to have the right instruction and tools in order to do so. But to avoid issues, we highly suggest you replace any empty ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising its quality. Our cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge.