HP DeskJet 4175e Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DeskJet 4175e Ink Cartridges from $19.95
Save $13.48 (25% off retail price)
Save $1.40 (3% off retail price)
Save $20.11 (25% off retail price)
Save $1.04 (2% off retail price)
Save $37.05 (28% off retail price)
Save $1.00 (1% off retail price)
Save $8.05 (29% off retail price)
Save $6.04 (23% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (26% off retail price)
Save $1.05 (5% off retail price)
How to Install HP DeskJet 4175e Ink Cartridges?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and load a stack of plain white paper in the paper tray.
- Open the ink access cover in front of the printer.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Gently push down the ink cartridge that needs to be replaced to release it, then pull it out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 4175e ink cartridges, and open them over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its respective slot, and gently push it upward until it snaps lock into place.
- Close the ink access cover and let the printer print the alignment test page.
HP DeskJet 4175e Ink Cartridges FAQ's
- What kind of ink goes in a HP DeskJet printer?
- HP DeskJet printers use different kinds or models of ink cartridges. To know the model number of the cartridge your DeskJet printer is using, you may check the user's manual that came with your printer. You may also check the existing cartridge that is installed in your printer. In front or on the side is a label or sticker with the model number, which is usually consisted of alphanumeric characters. For example, HP DeskJet 4133e printer uses the ink cartridge that has the model code of HP 67 for standard yield and HP 67XL for high yield.
- Can you use other ink cartridges in a HP printer?
- If you mean by other is another brand, then the answer is yes, you can. Just make sure that the ink cartridge that you are going to use is the right model for your printer. CompAndSave offers replacement, remanufactured, or compatible ink cartridges that are designed to match the OEM specifications. This means that you can get the same quality and number of prints without paying as much compared to original ink cartridges. For more information, click ink knowledge base and you will be redirected to the right page.