HP DeskJet 5150 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DeskJet 5150 Ink Cartridges from $11.99
Save $80.00 (74% off retail price)
Save $108.00 (73% off retail price)
Save $193.00 (75% off retail price)
Save $28.00 (70% off retail price)
Save $52.00 (76% off retail price)
Save $6.96 (29% off retail price)
How Do I Install Ink Cartridges In HP DeskJet 5150?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and load a stack of plain white paper in the paper tray
- Open the printer's ink access cover. The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Open the lid covering the HP 5150 ink cartridge that needs to be replaced. Then pull it out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new HP 5150 printer ink cartridge to its respective slot. Gently push it until it snaps lock into place and put the lid cover back into place.
- Close the ink access cover and let the printer print the calibration test page.
HP DeskJet 5150 Ink Cartridges FAQ
- What ink does HP DeskJet use?
- HP DeskJet printers use different kinds or models of ink cartridges. To know the model number of the cartridge your Photosmart printer is using, you may check the user's manual that came with your printer. You may also check the existing cartridge that is installed in your printer. In front or on the side is a label or sticker with the model number, which is usually consisted of alphanumeric characters. For example, HP DeskJet 5150 printer uses the ink cartridge that has the model code of HP 56 for the black, HP 57 for the tri-color, and the optional HP 58 photo color ink cartridge.
- Can I refill HP DeskJet cartridge?
- Yes, you can. You just need to have the right instruction and tools in order to do so. But to avoid issues, we highly suggest you replace any empty ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising its quality. Our cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge.