HP DeskJet 5160 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DeskJet 5160 Ink Cartridges from $11.99
Save $47.00 (64% off retail price)
Save $80.00 (74% off retail price)
Save $67.98 (64% off retail price)
Save $108.00 (73% off retail price)
Save $193.00 (75% off retail price)
Save $117.00 (65% off retail price)
Save $20.00 (63% off retail price)
Save $28.00 (70% off retail price)
Save $26.00 (62% off retail price)
Save $52.00 (76% off retail price)
How to Install HP DeskJet 5160 Ink Cartridges?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and load a stack of plain white paper in the paper tray.
- Open the printer's front cover.
- Open the lid covering the ink cartridge, then carefully pull the cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP DeskJet 5160 printer ink cartridge, open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new ink cartridge to its respective slot. Put the lid back until it snaps lock into place.
- Close the printer front cover.
HP DeskJet 5160 Ink Cartridges FAQ
- Is HP DeskJet cartridge refillable?
- Yes, they are refillable. You just need to have the right instruction and tools in order to do so. But to avoid issues, we highly suggest you replace any empty ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising its quality. Our cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge.
- What ink does HP DeskJet use?
- HP DeskJet printers use different kinds or models of ink cartridges. To know the model number of the cartridge your DeskJet printer is using, you may check the user's manual that came with your printer. You may also check the existing cartridge that is installed in your printer. In front or on the side is a label or sticker with the model number, which is usually consisted of alphanumeric characters. For example, the HP DeskJet 5160 printer uses the ink cartridge that has the model code of HP 56 or HP 27 for black and HP 57 or HP 28 for tri-color.