HP DeskJet 610cl Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DeskJet 610cl Ink Cartridges from $11.99
Save $15.04 (43% off retail price)
Save $23.00 (66% off retail price)
How to install HP DeskJet 610cl ink cartridges on my printer?
- Turn on the printer.
- Open the front cover. The ink cartridge’s carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- To remove the used ink cartridge, snap the cradle latch open, then lift it up.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 610cl ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the cradle at a slight upward angle.
- Push it down until it snaps into place.
- Close the printer cover.
HP DeskJet 610cl Ink Cartridges FAQs
- What ink does my HP DeskJet 610CL use?
- The HP DeskJet 610cl printer uses the HP 20 black and HP49 tri-color ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers the replacement HP 20 and HP49 ink cartridges in standard variants. Standard yield HP 20 black ink cartridge produces up to 455 pages, while the standard yield HP 49 color ink cartridge gives up to 310 sheets at 5% page coverage. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Why are ink cartridges so expensive?
- OEM ink manufacturers claim that the high cost of ink cartridges is due to the research and development of technologies to deliver high-quality ink. However, it is worth noting that generic cartridges exceed OEM requirements while being less expensive than their counterparts. CompAndSave's compatible and replacement ink cartridges are engineered to meet or exceed OEM standards. You can have the same print quality and page output without spending a fortune. Please keep in mind that using generic, remanufactured, or replacement ink cartridges will never void the warranty on your printer.