HP Deskjet 690c Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Deskjet 690c Ink Cartridges from $9.99
Save $15.01 (43% off retail price)
Save $16.52 (37% off retail price)
Save $20.04 (31% off retail price)
Save $25.00 (71% off retail price)
Save $23.00 (66% off retail price)
How to install HP Deskjet 690c ink cartridges?
- Turn on your printer.
- Open the top cover. The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Press down gently on the used printer ink cartridge to remove it.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP Deskjet 690c cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Push the new printer ink cartridge onto its slot until it locks into place.
- Close the top cover.
HP Deskjet 690c Ink Cartridges FAQs
- What ink does HP Deskjet 690c use?
- The HP Deskjet 690c printer uses the standard yield HP 29 black ink cartridge and HP 49 color ink cartridge. CompAndSave offers the replacement standard yield HP 29 black ink cartridge and HP 49 color ink cartridge that are high-quality and budget-friendly. The standard yield HP 29 black ink cartridge gives up to 650 pages, while the HP 49 color ink cartridge gives up to 310 printouts at 5% page coverage. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Can you refill HP ink cartridges?
- You can have your HP ink cartridges refilled up to three times. However, it is not recommended since it can cause printing issues such as smudges, uneven and poor print quality. If you wish to refill an empty ink cartridge, you will need the right tools and instructions to refill it properly. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising their quality if you choose to purchase a new one. Our ink cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge.