HP DeskJet 692 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DeskJet 692 Ink Cartridges from $9.99
Save $15.01 (43% off retail price)
Save $16.52 (37% off retail price)
Save $20.04 (31% off retail price)
Save $25.00 (72% off retail price)
Save $23.00 (66% off retail price)
How to change HP DeskJet 692 ink cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on. Then open the ink cartridge access door.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Carefully remove the ink cartridge that needs to be replaced out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave's HP DeskJet 692 ink cartridge, open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP DeskJet 692 ink cartridge to its respective slot and make sure to secure it in place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door then try to print a test page.
Most Common HP DeskJet 692 Ink Cartridges Questions
- Does HP ink work for all HP printers?
- HP has a variety of printer models that offer different usage and features. Therefore, a certain HP ink model will not work on all HP printer models. Ink cartridges that are designed for HP DeskJet 692 for example will not work for an HP Envy 5012 printer and vice versa. HP ink has model codes that helps determine the correct cartridge for a certain printer model. To know what type of ink your printer is using, you can check the printer's manual or look at the label or sticker in front of the existing ink cartridge on your printer. Look for the model code which is usually a set of numbers or a combination of alphanumeric characters.
- Do HP printers work without ink?
- No, they don't. All printers requires ink in order to carry out their purpose. Without the ink, printer will not be able to create a hard copy of photos, documents and etc. The only feature that can work on a printer without the ink is scanning a document or photo into your computer.