HP DeskJet 710c Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DeskJet 710c Ink Cartridges from $16.95
Save $175.64 (68% off retail price)
Save $38.04 (62% off retail price)
Save $59.04 (78% off retail price)
How to install HP DeskJet 710c ink cartridge?
- Turn on your printer, then open the printer cover.
- To slide out the used cartridges, press the ink button.
- Uninstall the used cartridges by pressing the clips and pulling it gently.
- Shake the new cartridges gently before unwrapping it.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 710c ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Remove the ink dispenser cover, then insert the new HP DeskJet 710c cartridge.
HP DeskJet 710c Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink does HP DeskJet 710c use?
- The HP Deskjet 710c uses HP 45 black ink cartridge and HP 23 tri-color ink cartridge. CompAndSave offers replacement standard HP 45 black ink cartridges and HP 23 tri-color ink cartridges. Get high-quality printer ink that’s budget-friendly. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Can I refill HP DeskJet cartridge?
- You can have your HP DeskJet cartridges refilled up to three times. However, it is not recommended since it can cause printing issues such as smudges, unevenness, and poor print quality. If you wish to refill an empty ink cartridge, you will need the right tools and instructions to refill it properly. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising their quality if you choose to purchase a new one. Our ink cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge.
Replacement HP DeskJet 710c Ink Cartridges Reviews
Works well with no issues.Review for Replacement HP 45 Ink Cartridge - 51645A - BlackI have an old HP960 inkjet printer and the ink is the least expensive which allows me to keep using the printer.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 23 Ink Cartridge - C1823D - TricolorGreat price and quick delivery!Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 45 Ink Cartridge - 51645A - BlackQuick delivery Good priceWas this review helpful?
When I needed ink, Comp ...Review for Replacement HP 45 Ink Cartridge - 51645A - BlackWhen I needed ink, Comp and Save was temporally out of this product so I ordered from another vendor. The cartridge I received from the other vendor did not work. I called and they sent me a second cartridge. That didn't work either. By this time, Comp and Save had this back in stock and as usual, it works in my old HP Desk Jet 932C. Thank You Comp and Save!Was this review helpful?
Good quality and great savingsReview for Replacement HP 45 Ink Cartridge - 51645A - BlackI have been ordering ink cartridges from Comp-and-Save for years. The cartridges always work perfectly, and I appreciate the quick delivery and opportunity to save money.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 45 Ink Cartridge - 51645A - Blackquick serviceWas this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 45 Ink Cartridge - 51645A - BlackFast shipping! The ink cartridge works like a new one!Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 23 Ink Cartridge - C1823D - Tricolorgood. did not work right away. I did what I was told and soaked the ink jets in warm water. that has done the trick.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 45 Ink Cartridge - 51645A - Blackgreat price and. quick deliveryWas this review helpful?
Product just like original.Review for Replacement HP 45 Ink Cartridge - 51645A - BlackProduct just like original. Works perfectly!Was this review helpful?