HP Deskjet 720c Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Deskjet 720c Ink Cartridges from $16.95
Save $175.64 (68% off retail price)
Save $38.04 (62% off retail price)
Save $59.04 (78% off retail price)
How to install HP DeskJet 720C ink cartridges?
- Turn on your printer.
- Open the printer’s top cover.
- To change the old ink cartridge, lift the carriage. Pull out the used cartridge.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 720C ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct color slot until the latch snaps lock into place.
- Close the printer’s top cover.
HP DeskJet 720C Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink does HP DeskJet 720C use?
- The HP DeskJet 720C printer uses the HP 45 black and HP 23 color ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers the replacement standard yield HP 45 and HP 23 color ink cartridges that are high-quality and budget-friendly. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Is HP DeskJet cartridge refillable?
- You can have the genuine empty HP DeskJet cartridges refilled up to three times. However, it is not recommended since it can cause printing issues such as smudges, uneven and poor print quality. If you wish to refill an empty ink cartridge, you will need the right tools and instructions to refill it properly. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising their quality if you choose to purchase a new one. Our ink cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge.