HP DeskJet 832c Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DeskJet 832c Ink Cartridges from $16.95
Save $175.64 (68% off retail price)
Save $38.04 (63% off retail price)
Save $59.04 (78% off retail price)
How to install HP DeskJet 832c ink cartridges?
- Turn on your printer.
- Open the top cover. The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- To remove the used ink cartridge, snap the cradle latch open, then lift it up.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 832c ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the correct color slot.
- Close the latch and top cover.
HP DeskJet 832c Ink Cartridges FAQs
- What ink is compatible with HP DeskJet 832c?
- The HP DeskJet 832c printer uses the HP 45 black ink cartridge and HP 23 tri-color cartridges. CompAndSave offers these replacement HP ink cartridges for your HP DeskJet 895cse printer that are high-quality printer inks and budget-friendly. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Can you refill ink cartridges?
- You can have your cartridge refilled up to three times. However, it is not recommended since it can cause printing issues such as smudges, uneven and poor print quality. If you wish to refill an empty ink cartridge, you will need the right tools and instructions to refill it properly. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising their quality if you choose to purchase a new one. Our ink cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge.