HP 850 Ink Cartridges - DeskJet 850 Ink
Replacement HP 850 Ink Cartridges from $14.99
How to install HP 850 ink cartridges?
- Turn on your printer, then open the top lid.
- Lift the cradle latch to remove the used cartridge.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 850 cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its slot until it snaps into place.
- Hold the cartridge by its sides with the nozzles facing the printer.
- Close the latch until it locks out.
- Close the top cover.
HP 850 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink does HP DeskJet 850 use?
- The HP DeskJet 850 printer uses the HP 45 black ink cartridge and HP 41 color ink cartridge. CompAndSave offers the replacement standard yield HP 45 black ink cartridge and HP 41 color ink cartridge that are high-quality and budget-friendly. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Is remanufactured ink OK?
- Yes, it's okay to use remanufactured ink for your printer. Compatible, replacement, or remanufactured ink cartridges are designed to meet or exceed the OEM specifications. This means that you can get the same print quality and the number of prints without paying as much compared to the original cartridges. Our compatible, replacement, or remanufactured cartridges are also covered with a 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee. Take note that using remanufactured ink will not void your warranty.