HP Deskjet 880c Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Deskjet 880c Ink Cartridges from $16.95
Save $175.64 (68% off retail price)
Save $38.04 (62% off retail price)
Save $59.04 (78% off retail price)
How do I install HP DeskJet 880c ink cartridge on my printer?
- Turn the printer on.
- Open the top cover.
- The ink cartridge’s carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop before you proceed.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 880c ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new HP Deskjet 880c cartridge until it locks into place.
- Close the latch.
- lose the top cover.
HP DeskJet 880c Ink Cartridge FAQs
- Can you refill ink cartridges?
- You can have your empty genuine ink cartridges refilled up to three times. However, it is not recommended since it can cause printing issues such as smudges, uneven and poor print quality. If you wish to refill an empty ink cartridge, you will need the right tools and instructions to refill it properly. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising their quality if you choose to purchase a new one. Our ink cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge.
- How do I know what ink cartridge I need?
- The best way is to check what specific cartridge your printer uses by checking your printer manual, cartridge package, or by doing a quick search using your printer name. If you need more specific instructions, you can check our guide What Ink Does My Printer Use? CompandSave offers the HP 45 black ink cartridge and HP 23 tri-color ink cartridge for your HP DeskJet 880c printer.
Replacement HP Deskjet 880c Ink Cartridges Reviews
Review for Replacement HP 45 Ink Cartridge - 51645A - BlackGot exactly what i expected and in a timely manner.Was this review helpful?
Works well with no issues.Review for Replacement HP 45 Ink Cartridge - 51645A - BlackI have an old HP960 inkjet printer and the ink is the least expensive which allows me to keep using the printer.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 23 Ink Cartridge - C1823D - TricolorGreat price and quick delivery!Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 45 Ink Cartridge - 51645A - BlackQuick delivery Good priceWas this review helpful?
When I needed ink, Comp ...Review for Replacement HP 45 Ink Cartridge - 51645A - BlackWhen I needed ink, Comp and Save was temporally out of this product so I ordered from another vendor. The cartridge I received from the other vendor did not work. I called and they sent me a second cartridge. That didn't work either. By this time, Comp and Save had this back in stock and as usual, it works in my old HP Desk Jet 932C. Thank You Comp and Save!Was this review helpful?
not a bragainReview for Replacement HP 45 Ink Cartridge - 51645A - BlackPrice is good; one cartridge did not work at all and the others did not last long. I will not reorder these cartridges.Was this review helpful?
Good quality and great savingsReview for Replacement HP 45 Ink Cartridge - 51645A - BlackI have been ordering ink cartridges from Comp-and-Save for years. The cartridges always work perfectly, and I appreciate the quick delivery and opportunity to save money.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 45 Ink Cartridge - 51645A - Blackquick serviceWas this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 45 Ink Cartridge - 51645A - BlackFast shipping! The ink cartridge works like a new one!Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 23 Ink Cartridge - C1823D - Tricolorgood. did not work right away. I did what I was told and soaked the ink jets in warm water. that has done the trick.Was this review helpful?