HP 882c Ink Cartridges - DeskJet 882c Ink
Replacement HP 882c Ink Cartridges from $16.95
Save $175.64 (68% off retail price)
Save $38.04 (62% off retail price)
Save $59.04 (78% off retail price)
How do I install HP 882c Ink Cartridges on my printer?
- Turn on your ptinter. Open the top lid.
- Lift the cradle latch to remove the used cartridge.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP DeskJet 882c ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new HP DeskJet 882c cartridge into its correct color slot until it snaps lock into place. Hold the cartridge by its sides with the nozzles facing the printer.
- Close the latch until it locks out.
- Close the top cover.
HP 882c Ink Cartridges FAQs
- Can you use other ink cartridges in a HP printer?
- Yes, you can use other ink cartridges in your HP printer. Compatible, replacement, or remanufactured cartridges are designed to meet or exceed the OEM specifications. This means that you can get the same print quality and the number of prints without paying as much compared to the original cartridges. Our compatible, replacement, or remanufactured cartridges are also covered with a 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- How do I know what ink cartridge I need?
- The best way is to check what specific cartridge your printer use is by checking your printer manual, cartridge package, or by doing a quick search using your printer name. If you need more specific instructions, you can check our guide What Ink Does My Printer Use. CompandSave offers high yield HP 88XL for your HP 882c.