HP Deskjet 895cse Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Deskjet 895cse Ink Cartridges from $16.95
Save $175.64 (68% off retail price)
Save $38.04 (62% off retail price)
Save $59.04 (78% off retail price)
How to install HP DeskJet 895cse ink cartridges?
- Turn on your printer, then open the top lid.
- Lift the cradle latch to remove the used cartridge.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 895cse ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new HP DeskJet 895cse printer ink cartridge into its color-coded slot until it snaps into place. Hold the cartridge by its sides with the nozzles facing the printer.
- Close the latch until it locks out.
- Close the top cover.
HP Deskjet 895cse Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What type of ink does a HP DeskJet 895cse use?
- The HP DeskJet 895cse printer uses the HP 45 black ink cartridge and HP 23 tri-color cartridges. CompAndSave offers these replacement HP ink cartridges for your HP DeskJet 895cse printer that are high-quality printer inks and budget-friendly. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Why are ink cartridges so expensive?
- OEM ink manufacturers claim that the high cost of ink cartridges is due to the research and development of technologies to deliver high-quality ink. However, it is worth noting that generic cartridges exceed OEM requirements while being less expensive than their counterparts. CompAndSave's compatible and replacement ink cartridges are engineered to meet or exceed OEM standards. You can have the same print quality and page output without spending a fortune. Please keep in mind that using generic, remanufactured, or replacement ink cartridges will never void the warranty on your printer.
Replacement HP Deskjet 895cse Ink Cartridges Reviews
Review for Replacement HP 45 Ink Cartridge - 51645A - BlackGot exactly what i expected and in a timely manner.Was this review helpful?
Works well with no issues.Review for Replacement HP 45 Ink Cartridge - 51645A - BlackI have an old HP960 inkjet printer and the ink is the least expensive which allows me to keep using the printer.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 23 Ink Cartridge - C1823D - TricolorGreat price and quick delivery!Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 45 Ink Cartridge - 51645A - BlackQuick delivery Good priceWas this review helpful?
When I needed ink, Comp ...Review for Replacement HP 45 Ink Cartridge - 51645A - BlackWhen I needed ink, Comp and Save was temporally out of this product so I ordered from another vendor. The cartridge I received from the other vendor did not work. I called and they sent me a second cartridge. That didn't work either. By this time, Comp and Save had this back in stock and as usual, it works in my old HP Desk Jet 932C. Thank You Comp and Save!Was this review helpful?
not a bragainReview for Replacement HP 45 Ink Cartridge - 51645A - BlackPrice is good; one cartridge did not work at all and the others did not last long. I will not reorder these cartridges.Was this review helpful?
Good quality and great savingsReview for Replacement HP 45 Ink Cartridge - 51645A - BlackI have been ordering ink cartridges from Comp-and-Save for years. The cartridges always work perfectly, and I appreciate the quick delivery and opportunity to save money.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 45 Ink Cartridge - 51645A - Blackquick serviceWas this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 45 Ink Cartridge - 51645A - BlackFast shipping! The ink cartridge works like a new one!Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 23 Ink Cartridge - C1823D - Tricolorgood. did not work right away. I did what I was told and soaked the ink jets in warm water. that has done the trick.Was this review helpful?