HP DeskJet 895cxi Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DeskJet 895cxi Ink Cartridges from $16.95
Save $175.64 (68% off retail price)
Save $38.04 (63% off retail price)
Save $59.04 (78% off retail price)
How to install HP DeskJet 895cxi ink cartridges?
- Turn on your printer. Open the top lid.
- Lift the cradle latch to remove the used cartridge.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 895cxi ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new HP DeskJet 895cxi cartridge into its correct color slot until it snaps lock into place. Hold the cartridge by its sides with the nozzles facing the printer.
- Close the latch until it locks out.
- Close the top cover.
HP DeskJet 895cxi Ink Cartridges FAQs
- Can I use other ink in my HP printer?
- Yes, you can use compatible ink cartridges for your HP printer. Compatible, replacement, or remanufactured toner cartridges are designed to meet or exceed the OEM specifications. This means that you can get the same print quality and the number of prints without paying as much compared to the original ink cartridges. Our compatible, replacement, or remanufactured ink cartridges are also covered with a 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee. CompAndSave offers replacement standard yield HP 45 blackand HP 23 tri-color ink cartridges for your HP DeskJet 895cxi printer.
- Can you refill ink cartridges?
- You can have your ink cartridges refilled up to three times. However, it is not recommended since it can cause printing issues such as smudges, uneven and poor print quality. If you wish to refill an empty ink cartridge, you will need the right tools and instructions to refill it properly. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising their quality if you choose to purchase a new one. Our ink cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge.