HP Deskjet 990cse Ink Cartridges
Free shipping on orders $50 or more
All ink & toner come with a one-year 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Our products will never void your printer's warranty.
Replacement HP Deskjet 990cse Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Retail Price: $248.96
Save $163.16 (66% off retail price)
Retail Price: $60.99
Save $38.04 (62% off retail price)
Retail Price: $65.99
Save $47.04 (71% off retail price)
How to change HP Deskjet 990Cse ink cartridges on printer?
- Turn the printer on, then lower the output tray.
- Get access to the ink cartridges by opening the printer's top cover. The ink cartridge carrier will move and settle for the cartridge replacement position. Do not move or stop the print holder by touching it or forcing it to move. Allow it to settle without interruption.
- Raise the tab that holds the cartridge and pull the cartridge out of the machine.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 990cse ink. Open the cartridge over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case of an ink leak, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color and the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the cartridge to its respective slot and lower the tab to secure it.
- Close the printer's cover.
HP DeskJet 990Cse Ink Cartridge FAQs
- Do you need both black and color cartridge to print HP?
- HP printer would require both black and colored cartridges to be installed on the machine for it to work. However, if you only need to use the black ink temporarily, you may change your printer options. To do this, launch the Printer Driver Set-Up window on your PC. Click on the Page Set Up tab then choose Print options. A new window will appear where you have to choose Black Only at the Print with selection. These steps may or may not work depending on your printer model. Remember that using black only will only allow you to print temporarily as it might cause an issue with the printer. To avoid any printing issues, we highly suggest you replace any empty ink cartridge. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap ink cartridges that will work on your printer covered with a 1-year satisfaction guarantee.
- Can you use other ink cartridges in a HP printer?
- You can use other ink cartridges such as replacement, compatible, or off-brand as long as it replaces the OEM counterpart. For example, HP DeskJet 990cse can use replacement ink HP 45 black and HP 78 tri-color cartridges. It cannot use other ink cartridges with a different model number. Head on to CompAndSave to shop for your ink cartridges! CompAndSave offers great deals on replacement HP 990cse ink cartridges. Plus, our low-priced HP Deskjet 990cse ink cartridges are backed up with a 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Replacement HP Deskjet 990cse Ink Cartridges Reviews
77 Customer Reviews
Quality superbReview for Replacement HP 78 Ink Cartridge - Tricolor - C6578DN/C6578ANGreat quality cartridgeWas this review helpful?
worth the moneyReview for Replacement HP 78 Ink Cartridge - Tricolor - C6578DN/C6578ANgood colorWas this review helpful?
Product just like original.Review for Replacement HP 45 Ink Cartridge - 51645A - BlackProduct just like original. Works perfectly!Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 78 Ink Cartridge - Tricolor - C6578DN/C6578ANPerfect fitWas this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 45 Ink Cartridge - 51645A - BlackThey always have the exact products I need and the prices are the lowest anywhere. Fast Delivery!!!Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 45 78 Ink Cartridge Combo Pack of 4 - 3 x 45 Black, 1 x 78 TricolorWorks well & looks good in print.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 78 Ink Cartridge - Tricolor - C6578DN/C6578ANFast shipping, great prices and I haven’t had it long enough to rate how long it last but it been about six weeks and still going strongWas this review helpful?
refurbished, functionalReview for Replacement HP 45 Ink Cartridge - 51645A - BlackWasn't expecting refurbished, but the cartridges seem to be working,Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 78 Ink Cartridge - Tricolor - C6578DN/C6578ANEasy to order and prompt deliveryWas this review helpful?
Colors are not what they suppose to beReview for Replacement HP 78 Ink Cartridge - Tricolor - C6578DN/C6578ANColor's not bad but not true colors Black was good.Was this review helpful?