HP DeskJet 990cxi Ink Cartridges
CompAndSave is proud to offer wallet-friendly prices on our high-quality replacement HP DeskJet 990cxi ink cartridges. We specialize in providing cheap alternative HP 990cxi ink cartridges.
Why choose CompAndSave in shopping for HP DeskJet 990cxi cartridges?
- Our replacement HP DeskJet 990cxi ink cartridges are designed to ensure that you will get the same number of sheets and print quality as the original at a much lesser price.
- Not sure about how to install replacement, remanufactured or compatible ink cartridges? Worry no more as CompAndSave made sure that installing HP 990cxi ink cartridges will be the same as installing the original ones to save you from the hassle.
- Get more for less! Enjoy even bigger discounts if you order HP DeskJet 990cxi cartridges in bulk. Make sure to explore different quantities to find the price break for HP DeskJet 990cxi ink cartridges that suits you best.
- Worried that our printer cartridges might expire before you use them all up? We assure you that our HP 990cxi ink cartridges are fresh from the factory every month and have a tested shelf-life of at least 20 months.
- Enjoy our free shipping offer for orders over $50 (for orders shipped to all 50 states in the USA).
- Plus, our low-priced HP 990cxi ink cartridges are backed up with a 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee. Shopping for cheap replacement ink cartridges can't get any better than this!
NOTE: Please be informed that using CompAndSave's HP DeskJet 990cxi cartridges will never void your printer warranty. For further questions or inquiries, feel free to contact us and our Customer Support Representatives will be more than happy to assist you.
Replacement HP DeskJet 990cxi Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Save $163.16 (66% off retail price)
Save $38.04 (63% off retail price)
Save $47.04 (72% off retail price)
How to change HP DeskJet 990cxi ink cartridges on printer?
- Carefully open the top cover of the printer to access the ink cartridges.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Carefully remove the ink cartridge that needs to be replaced out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 990cxi cartridge, open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP 990cxi ink cartridge to its respective slot until it snaps lock into place.
- Close the front cover and let it print the calibration page.
Most Common HP DeskJet 990cxi Ink Cartridges Questions
- What ink does HP DeskJet use?
- HP DeskJet printers use different kinds or models of ink cartridges. To know the model number of the cartridge your DeskJet printer is using, you may check the user's manual that came with your printer. You may also check the existing cartridge that is installed in your printer. In front or on the side is a label or sticker with the model number, which is usually consisted of alphanumeric characters. For example, the HP DeskJet 990cxi printer uses the ink cartridge that has the model code of HP 45 for black and HP 78 for tri-color ink cartridges.
- Can I use a different brand of ink in my HP printer?
- If you are referring to using non-Oem or generic ink cartridges on your HP printers, then the answer is yes. These types of ink cartridges are designed to meet or exceed the OEM specifications. This means that you can get the print quality and number of prints without paying as much. But if you are referring to using a Canon, Brother, or Epson brank of ink to your HP printer, then the answer is no. Since these ink cartridges are only designed to work for the printer, they are designated for.