HP Deskjet F4135 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Deskjet F4135 Ink Cartridges from $11.99
Save $24.11 (46% off retail price)
Save $36.10 (48% off retail price)
Save $62.22 (49% off retail price)
Save $13.00 (52% off retail price)
Save $6.00 (27% off retail price)
Save $16.09 (49% off retail price)
Save $52.00 (76% off retail price)
Save $6.96 (29% off retail price)
How to install HP DeskJet F4135 ink cartridges?
- Make sure that the printer is on.
- Open the print cartridge door. The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Remove the used cartridge from the cradle.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP F4135 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Place the new HP ink cartridge firmly into the cradle until it snaps into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
HP DeskJet F4135 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- Can I refill HP DeskJet cartridge?
- You can have your genuine empty HP ink cartridges refilled up to three times. However, it is not recommended since it can cause printing issues such as smudges, uneven and poor print quality. If you wish to refill an empty ink cartridge, you will need the right tools and instructions to refill it properly. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising their quality if you choose to purchase a new one. Our ink cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge.
- What ink does my printer use?
- There are several ways to find out what ink your printer uses. You can easily find it in your printer manual, cartridge package, or by doing a quick search using your printer name. If you need more specific instructions, you can check our guide What Ink Does My Printer Use? CompAndSave offers the replacement standard yield HP 21 black and HP 22 tri-color, HP 54 black and HP 57 tri-color, HP 58 photo color ink cartridges for your HP DeskJet F4135 printer.