HP DeskJet F4185 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DeskJet F4185 Ink Cartridges from $11.99
Save $24.11 (46% off retail price)
Save $36.10 (48% off retail price)
Save $62.22 (49% off retail price)
Save $13.00 (52% off retail price)
Save $6.00 (27% off retail price)
Save $16.09 (49% off retail price)
Save $52.00 (76% off retail price)
Save $6.96 (29% off retail price)
How do I install HP DeskJet F4185 ink cartridge on my printer?
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the front access cover.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Pull out the used cartridges.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP F4185 printer cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Gently insert the new HP F4185 ink cartridge into the printer carriage.
- Close the front access cover.
HP DeskJet F4185 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- Can I refill HP DeskJet cartridge?
- You can have your HP ink cartridges refilled up to three times. However, it is not recommended since it can cause printing issues such as smudges, unevenness and poor print quality. If you wish to refill an empty ink cartridge, you will need the right tools and instructions to refill it properly. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising their quality if you choose to purchase a new one. Our ink cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge.
- Why are ink cartridges so expensive?
- OEM ink manufacturers claim that the high cost of ink cartridges is due to the research and development of technologies to deliver high-quality ink. However, it is worth noting that generic cartridges exceed OEM requirements while being less expensive than their counterparts. CompAndSave's compatible and replacement ink cartridges are engineered to meet or exceed OEM standards. You can have the same print quality and page output without spending a fortune. Please keep in mind that using generic, remanufactured, or replacement ink cartridges will never void the warranty on your printer. For additional information, please visit the Ink Knowledge Base.CompAndSave offers replacement standard HP 21 black ink cartridge and HP 22 tri-color ink cartridge for your HP DeskJet F4185 printer.
Replacement HP DeskJet F4185 Ink Cartridges Reviews
Great price & quality!Review for Replacement HP 22 Ink Cartridge - C9352AN - ColorWorks just like the HP original 22.Was this review helpful?
It's great!Review for Replacement HP 22 Ink Cartridge - C9352AN - ColorIt always comes timely and it gives precise color ink.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 21 22 Combo Pack 2 Ink Cartridges: 1 Black and 1 ColorGreat product. Worth the moneyWas this review helpful?
Impressive CompAndSave - Very impressive.Review for Replacement HP 21 22 Combo Pack 2 Ink Cartridges: 1 Black and 1 ColorOrdering was easy, pricing was reasonable and delivery was timely. Thank you CompAndSave.Was this review helpful?
Much thanksReview for Replacement HP Ink 21 and 22 Cartridges 3-Pack - 2 x 21 Black, 1 x 22 ColorThank youWas this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 21 22 Ink Cartridge Combo Pack of 5 - 3 x 21 Black, 2 x 22 Colora good deal for meWas this review helpful?
Awesome!Review for Replacement HP Ink 21 and 22 Cartridges 3-Pack - 2 x 21 Black, 1 x 22 ColorGreat product! Exactly what I needed!Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 54 Ink Cartridge - CB334AN - BlackHP discontinued this cartridge years ago; the printer is still working so I turned to replacement suppliers. Comp and Save carries the unit needed and it works just fine.Was this review helpful?
a little disappointed but using the cartridgeReview for Replacement HP 57 Ink Cartridge - C6657AN - Tricolorunfortunately, the tri-color inkjet cartridge does not show the red color as a vivid red, it comes in as a faint light yellow/pink color. The other color spectrums are good.Was this review helpful?
Review for CMYi Remanufactured Ink Cartridge for HP 21 Ink Cartridge - C9351AN - BlackI was not able to get it to work at all but I believe it was my own fault.Was this review helpful?