How To Install HP ENVY 4501 Ink Cartridges?
HP ENVY 4501 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP ENVY 4501 Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Save $32.08 (45% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (13% off retail price)
Save $71.50 (55% off retail price)
Save $122.20 (56% off retail price)
Save $4.04 (18% off retail price)
Save $28.04 (58% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (24% off retail price)
Save $21.04 (48% off retail price)
How do I change HP Envy 4501 ink replacement cartridges on printer?
- First, make sure your printer is on and then lift the scanner lid of the printer to access the ink cartridge's access door.
- Open the cartridge access door. The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Lift the cover on the cartridge slot to release the cartridge and then pull the ink cartridge from the slot.
- Get your new CompAndSave's HP Envy 4501 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Hold the cartridge at an upward angle with the cartridge contacts facing the back of the printer, and then gently slide the cartridge into the slot.
- Make sure to close the cover on the cartridge slot to secure the cartridge into place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door and put the scanner cover back in place.
HP Envy 4501 Ink Cartridges FAQs
- What kind of ink do I need for HP ENVY 4501?
- You can use either the standard yield HP 61 or the HP 61XL ink cartridges in black and tri-color.
- Can I use remanufactured ink cartridges in my HP printer?
- The answer is yes as our ink cartridges are designed to meet or exceed the OEM specifications. Our products are also covered with a 1-year warranty.