How To Install HP ENVY 4505 Ink Cartridges?
HP ENVY 4505 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP ENVY 4505 Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Save $32.08 (45% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (13% off retail price)
Save $71.50 (55% off retail price)
Save $122.20 (56% off retail price)
Save $4.04 (18% off retail price)
Save $28.04 (58% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (24% off retail price)
Save $21.04 (48% off retail price)
How do I change the ink in the HP Envy 4505 e-All-in-one?
- Turn on your printer. Lift up the scanner lid.
- Open the cartridge access door.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Lift the cover on the cartridge slot and gently push it back until it stops to release the cartridge.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 4505 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Hold the cartridge at an upward angle, with the cartridge contacts towards the printer's back. Slide it into the empty slot.
- To secure the cartridge into position, close the cover on the cartridge slot.
- Close the cartridge access door, then the scanner lid.
HP Envy 4505 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What kind of ink does an HP ENVY 4505 use?
- The HP Envy 4505 printer uses the HP 61 and HP 61XL ink cartridges in black and color. CompAndSave offers the replacement standard yield HP 61 black ink that produces up to 190 pages at 5% page yield, while the high yield HP 61XL black ink cartridge gives up to 480 sheets at 5% page yield. As for the tri-color cartridges, you can get up to 165 printouts at 5% page coverage for the standard yield HP 61 and up to 330 pages at 5% page coverage for the high yield HP 61XL. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Can you refill HP ink cartridges?
- You can have your HP ink cartridges refilled up to three times. However, it is not recommended since it can cause printing issues such as smudges, uneven and poor print quality. If you wish to refill an empty ink cartridge, you will need the right tools and instructions to refill it properly. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising their quality if you choose to purchase a new one. Our ink cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge.