HP Envy 4513 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Envy 4513 Ink Cartridges from $20.95
Save $42.08 (51% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (13% off retail price)
Save $62.27 (51% off retail price)
Save $106.50 (52% off retail price)
Save $25.04 (54% off retail price)
Save $2.04 (9% off retail price)
Save $27.04 (55% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (24% off retail price)
How to Install HP Envy 4513 Ink Cartridges?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and load a plain white paper in the paper tray.
- Open the ink cartridge access door by opening the printer's top cover.
- Lift the lid covering the ink cartridge and then carefully pull the ink cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 4513 ink cartridge, open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the ink for HP Envy 4513 to its respective slot and secure it in place by putting the lid back into place.
- Close the printer's top cover.
Most Common HP Envy 4513 Ink Cartridges Questions
- What ink cartridge does HP Envy use?
- HP Envy printers use different kinds or models of ink cartridges. To know the model number of the cartridge your Envy printer is using, you may check the user's manual that came with your printer. You may also check the existing cartridge that is installed in your printer. In front or on the side is a label or sticker with the model number, which is usually consisted of alphanumeric characters. For example, HP Envy 4513 printer uses the ink cartridge that has the model code of HP 63 for standard yield and HP 63XL for high yield.
- Can you refill HP Envy cartridge?
- Yes, you can. You just need to have the right instruction and tools in order to do so. But to avoid issues, we highly suggest you replace any empty ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising its quality. Our cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge.