How To Install HP ENVY 4527 Ink Cartridges?
HP ENVY 4527 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP ENVY 4527 Ink Cartridges from $20.95
Save $42.08 (51% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (13% off retail price)
Save $62.27 (51% off retail price)
Save $106.50 (52% off retail price)
Save $25.04 (54% off retail price)
Save $2.04 (9% off retail price)
Save $27.04 (55% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (24% off retail price)
How to change HP Envy 4527 ink cartridges on printer?
- Ensure that the printer is turned on and load a stack of plain white paper in the paper tray.
- Grab the handle on each side of the printer, then open the ink access door by carefully lifting it until it stays in place.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to stop moving before you proceed completely.
- Gently raise and push the lid covering the cartridge to release it. Pull the cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 4527 ink cartridge. Open them over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color and the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP ENVY printer 4527 ink cartridge to its respective slot. Put the lid back into place to lock the cartridges in position.
- Close the ink access door and let the printer print the alignment test page.
HP Envy 4527 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink does the HP ENVY 4527 use?
- HP ENVY 4527 printer can either use the standard yield HP 63 black and tri-color ink cartridges or the high yield HP 63XL, which also comes in the same color variation. High yield HP 63XL ink cartridges have more ink volume and can print more pages compared to the standard yield HP 63 ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers replacement HP 63 and HP 63XL ink cartridges which will work as a replacement for the original or OEM HP ink cartridges at a much lesser price.
- Will HP 61 ink work on 63?
- No, it will not work. Printers that are designed for HP 63 ink cartridges will only take and accept the standard yield HP 63 and high yield HP 63XL ink cartridges. If you install a different model on these kinds of printers like HP 61, for example, your printer will recognize this as an incorrect ink cartridge and will not allow you to print at all.