How To Install HP ENVY Pro 6030 Ink Cartridges?
HP ENVY 6030 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP ENVY 6030 Ink Cartridges from $19.95
Save $13.48 (25% off retail price)
Save $1.40 (3% off retail price)
Save $20.11 (25% off retail price)
Save $1.04 (2% off retail price)
Save $37.05 (28% off retail price)
Save $1.00 (1% off retail price)
Save $8.05 (29% off retail price)
Save $6.04 (23% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (26% off retail price)
Save $1.05 (5% off retail price)
How to change HP ENVY 6030 ink cartridges on printer?
- Ensure that the printer is turned on and load a stack of plain white paper in the paper tray.
- Open the printer ink access door by lifting it until it is locked in place.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to stop moving before you proceed completely.
- To release the ink cartridge, lift the ink cartridge cover, then pull the cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 6030 ink cartridge. Open them over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color and the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP ENVY 6030 printer ink cartridge to its respective slot and put the ink cover back into place.
- Close the printer ink access door and try to print a test page.
HP ENVY 6030 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink does HP ENVY 6030 use?
- HP Envy 6030 printer uses the HP 67 black and HP 67 tri-color ink cartridges. This printer is also compatible with the high yield HP 67XL black and HP 67XL tri-color ink cartridges. These high yield ink cartridges contain more ink and can print more pages compared to the standard version. Replacement HP Envy 6030 high yield and standard ink cartridges with genuine-like quality and satisfaction are available at CompAndSave. These ink cartridges will work as a replacement of the original HP 67 and HP 67XL cartridges but at a very affordable price!
- Do all HP Envy printers use the same ink?
- No. Not all HP Envy printers use the same ink cartridges. Each HP Envy printer has its own specifications and requires a specific ink cartridge number. You cannot install a different ink cartridge because the ink cartridge compartment size and copper contacts are not the same. You might not be able to use a different ink cartridge number but you can use compatible and remanufactured ones. Ink cartridges for HP Envy 6030 printer for example will not work for an HP Envy 6220 and vice versa.