HP ENVY 6065e Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP ENVY 6065e Ink Cartridges from $19.95
Save $13.48 (25% off retail price)
Save $1.40 (3% off retail price)
Save $20.11 (25% off retail price)
Save $1.04 (2% off retail price)
Save $37.05 (28% off retail price)
Save $1.00 (1% off retail price)
Save $8.05 (29% off retail price)
Save $6.04 (23% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (26% off retail price)
Save $1.05 (5% off retail price)
How to Install HP ENVY 6065e Ink Cartridges?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and load a stack of plain white paper in the paper tray.
- Open the ink access cover of the printer by lifting it until it stays in place.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Open the lid covering the ink cartridge that needs to be replaced to release it, then pull it out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 6065e ink cartridges, and open them over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its respective slot, gently push it until it snaps lock into place and close the lid.
- Close the ink access cover and let the printer print the alignment test page.
HP ENVY 6065e Ink Cartridges FAQ's
- What ink cartridge does the HP ENVY use?
- HP ENVY printers use different kinds or models of ink cartridges. To know the model number of the cartridge your ENVY printer is using, you may check the user's manual that came with your printer. You may also check the existing cartridge that is installed in your printer. In front or on the side is a label or sticker with the model number, which is usually consisted of alphanumeric characters. For example, the HP ENVY 6065e printer uses the ink cartridge that has the model code of HP 67 for standard yield and HP 67XL for high yield.
- Can you refill HP ENVY cartridges?
- Yes, you can. You just need to have the right instruction and tools in order to do so. But to avoid issues, we highly suggest you replace any empty ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising its quality. Our cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge.