HP Envy 6422e Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Envy 6422e Ink Cartridges from $19.95
Save $13.48 (25% off retail price)
Save $1.40 (3% off retail price)
Save $20.11 (25% off retail price)
Save $1.04 (2% off retail price)
Save $37.05 (28% off retail price)
Save $1.00 (1% off retail price)
Save $8.05 (29% off retail price)
Save $6.04 (23% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (26% off retail price)
Save $1.05 (5% off retail price)
How to change HP Envy 6422e ink cartridges on printer?
- Ensure that the printer is turned on and load a stack of plain white paper in the paper tray.
- Open the printer ink access door by lifting it until it's locked in place.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to stop moving before you proceed completely.
- To release the ink cartridge, lift the ink cartridge cover, then pull the cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 6422e ink cartridges, open them over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color and the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP 6422e ink cartridge to its respective slot and put the ink cover back into place.
- Close the printer ink access door and try to print a test page.
Most Common HP Envy 6422e Ink Cartridges Questions
- What ink does a HP Envy use?
- HP Envy printers use different kinds or models of ink cartridges. To know the model number of the cartridge your Envy printer is using, you may check the user's manual that came with your printer. You may also check the existing cartridge that is installed in your printer. In front or on the side is a label or sticker with the model number, which is usually consisted of alphanumeric characters. For example, HP Envy 6422e printer uses the ink cartridge that has the model code of HP 67 for standard yield and HP 67XL for high yield.
- Can I use HP 65 instead 67?
- The short answer is no. The compatibility for these ink cartridges differs, and they are not interchangeable. Printers that use HP 65/65XL cannot use HP 67/67XL and vice versa. If you try to install an HP 65/65XL ink to a printer that uses HP 67/67XL, your printer will recognize this as an incorrect or incompatible ink cartridge and might cause printing issues to your machine.