HP ENVY 6430e Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP ENVY 6430e Ink Cartridges from $19.95
Save $13.48 (25% off retail price)
Save $1.40 (3% off retail price)
Save $20.11 (25% off retail price)
Save $1.04 (2% off retail price)
Save $37.05 (28% off retail price)
Save $1.00 (1% off retail price)
Save $8.05 (29% off retail price)
Save $6.04 (23% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (26% off retail price)
Save $1.05 (5% off retail price)
HP ENVY 6430e Ink Cartridges Replacement Guide
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and load a stack of plain white paper in the paper tray.
- Open the printer ink access door by lifting it until it's locked in place.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- To release the ink cartridge, just lift the ink cartridge cover then pull the cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 6430e ink cartridges, open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP 6430e ink cartridge to its respective slot and put the ink cover back into place.
- Close the printer ink access door and try to print a test page.
HP ENVY 6430e Ink Cartridges FAQ
- How long do HP cartridges last?
- HP cartridges last depending on their ink volume and page yield. Another factor that determines how long they would last is usage. For example, HP ENVY 6430e ink cartridges which are standard yield HP 67 has a page yield of 120 pages for the black and 100 pages for the tri-color. High yield HP 67XL, on the other hand, has a page yield of 240 pages for the black and 200 pages for the tri-color. Now, if the answer you are seeking is about the shelf life, CompAndSave's replacement HP cartridges has a shelf life of 20 months. Our cartridges are always fresh from the factory and is backed up with 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee. For more information, click ink knowledge base and you will be redirected to the right page.
- Can I use HP 60 instead 67?
- No. As the compatibility for these ink cartridges are different, and they are not interchangeable. Printers that use HP 60/60XL cannot use HP 67/67XL and vice versa. If you try to install an HP 60/60XL ink to a printer that uses HP 67/67XL, your printer will recognize this as an incorrect or incompatible ink cartridge and might cause printing issues to your machine.