HP Fax 1240 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Fax 1240 Ink Cartridges from $11.99
Save $47.00 (64% off retail price)
Save $67.98 (64% off retail price)
Save $117.00 (65% off retail price)
Save $20.00 (63% off retail price)
Save $28.00 (70% off retail price)
Save $26.00 (62% off retail price)
How do I install HP Fax 1240 ink cartridges?
- In the control panel, press the Access Cartridge button.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Open the control panel and the cartridge compartment cover.
- Remove the used ink cartridge by pressing it and sliding it out.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP Fax 1240 cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the cartridge with the label facing up until it snaps lock into place.
- Close the printer’s cartridge compartment cover, then the control panel.
HP Fax 1240 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- Can I use generic ink in HP printer?
- Absolutely! CompAndSave's generic, compatible, replacement, or remanufactured ink cartridges are designed to meet or exceed the OEM specifications. This means that you can get the same print quality and number of prints without paying as much compared to original ink cartridges. Aside from this, using generic ink cartridges will never void the printer's warranty, so you can shop and use our cartridges without any worry. For more information about our ink cartridges, click our Ink Knowledge Base. CompAndSave offers the replacement standard yield HP 27 black and HP 28 tri-color ink cartridges for your HP Fax 1240.
- Can you refill HP ink cartridges?
- You can have your HP ink cartridges refilled up to three times. However, it is not recommended since it can cause printing issues such as smudges, uneven and poor print quality. If you wish to refill an empty ink cartridge, you will need the right tools and instructions to refill it properly. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising their quality if you choose to purchase a new one. Our ink cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge.