HP LaserJet Enterprise M506dn Toner Cartridges
Replacement HP LaserJet Enterprise M506dn Toner Cartridges from $68.99
Save $338.00 (71% off retail price)
Save $421.01 (73% off retail price)
Save $680.00 (72% off retail price)
Save $2,901.94 (90% off retail price)
Save $168.00 (71% off retail price)
Save $242.00 (75% off retail price)
How do I install the toner cartridge in my HP LaserJet Enterprise M506dn?
- Press the release button on the side to open the front door.
- To remove the used toner cartridge, grab the handle and pull it out.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP M506dn toner cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the toner cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Gently shake the cartridge up to 5 times to distribute the toner powder evenly.
- Align the new HP LaserJet M506dn toner cartridge with the printer's tracks, then insert it in until it is securely installed.
- Close down the front access door.
HP LaserJet Enterprise M506dn Toner Cartridge FAQs
- What toner does HP LaserJet Enterprise m506dn use?
- HP LaserJet Enterprise M506dn printer uses the standard yield HP 87A and high yield HP 87X black toner cartridges. CompAndSave offers the replacement HP 87A and HP 87X black toner cartridges, which are high-quality printer toners that are budget-friendly. The standard yield HP 87A black toner cartridge gives up to 8,550 pages, while the high yield HP 87X black toner cartridge produces up to 18,000 pages at 5% page coverage. To know more about remanufactured and compatible toner cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Can HP laser toner cartridges be refilled?
Yes, HP toner cartridges are refillable; however, it is not recommended since you have to replace some parts of the toner as well. If you think of refilling an empty toner cartridge, please bear in mind the following pros and cons. The major advantage of refilling is cost-efficiency. It'll be a way cheaper option rather than purchasing a new genuine one. On the other hand, refilled toner cartridges can have issues with print quality and durability. Toner consists of different parts such as rolling gears, cleaning blades, etc., and these parts worn out over time that can cause noise when printing, low-quality printouts, and even leakage inside the printer. Another thing to look into is the imaging drum. This holds the image before the toner powder is applied to the paper. Just like the toner, parts of the imaging drum also wear and tear over time.
To sum it all up, we highly encourage you to have it refilled through stores that offer refilling services instead. If you choose to purchase a new one, we at CompAndSave offer a wide variety of cheap printer toner cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising its quality. Our toners are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling a toner cartridge.