HP Officejet 2620 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Officejet 2620 Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Save $32.08 (45% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (13% off retail price)
Save $71.50 (55% off retail price)
Save $122.20 (56% off retail price)
Save $4.04 (18% off retail price)
Save $28.04 (58% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (24% off retail price)
Save $21.04 (48% off retail price)
How do I change the ink in my HP OfficeJet 2620?
- Make sure the printer is on.
- Open the cartridge access door.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Press down to release the ink cartridge, and then remove it from the slot.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP OfficeJet 2620 cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Slide the new HP OfficeJet 2620 printer ink cartridge into its slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
HP OfficeJet 2620 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- Why are toner cartridges so expensive?
- OEM ink and toner manufacturers claim that the high cost of these cartridges is due to the research and development of technologies to deliver high-quality ink and toners. However, it is worth noting that there are generic cartridges that exceed OEM requirements while being less expensive than their counterparts. CompAndSave's compatible and replacement ink and toner cartridges are engineered to meet or exceed OEM standards. That means to say, you can have the same print quality and page output without spending a fortune. Please keep in mind that using generic, remanufactured, or replacement cartridges will never void the warranty on your printer. For additional information, please visit our Ink Knowledge Base.
- What cartridge does HP officejet 2620 use?
- HP Officejet 2620 All-in-One printer uses the HP 61 and HP 61XL ink cartridges in black and color. CompAndSave offers the replacement standard yield HP 61 black ink that produces up to 190 pages at 5% page yield, while the high yield HP 61XL black ink cartridge gives up to 480 sheets at 5% page yield. As for the tri-color cartridges, you can get up to 165 printouts at 5% page coverage for the standard yield HP 61 and up to 330 pages at 5% page coverage for the high yield HP 61XL. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.