HP OfficeJet 300 Ink Cartridges - OfficeJet 300 All-in-One Ink
Replacement HP OfficeJet 300 Ink Cartridges from $20.99
How to change HP OfficeJet 300 ink cartridges on printer?
- Turn the printer on.
- Open the ink access door.
- Remove the used cartridge from the machine.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP OfficeJet 300 ink cartridge. Open the cartridge over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case of an leak, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color and the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the printer ink into the machine. Push it until it is securely placed.
- Close the ink access door.
Most Common HP OfficeJet 300 Ink Cartridges Questions
- Why is HP ink so expensive?
- OEM ink and toner manufacturers claim that the high cost of ink and toner cartridges results from the research and development of technologies to deliver high-quality ink and toners. However, it is worth noting that generic cartridges exceed OEM requirements while being less expensive than their counterparts. CompAndSave's compatible and replacement cartridges are engineered to meet or exceed OEM standards. You can have the same print quality and page output without spending a fortune. Please keep in mind that using generic, remanufactured, or replacement cartridges will never void the warranty on your printer. For additional information, please visit ink knowledge base and you will be redirected to the right page.
- Can I refill HP ink cartridges?
- Yes, you can. Refilling ink cartridges is less expensive than purchasing new ones. You just need to have the proper tools and the right instruction in order to do this. But if you want to make sure and avoid any printing issues, we highly suggest you replace any empty ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers a variety of ink cartridges that are designed to meet or even exceed the OEM specifications. These cartridges are always fresh from the factory every month, and it is also backed up with 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Replacement HP OfficeJet 300 Ink Cartridges Reviews
Happy with your service!Review for Replacement HP 51626A Ink Cartridge - HP 26 - BlackFits my old printer! Works well!Was this review helpful?
Remanufactured with wrong chip?Review for Replacement HP 51626A Ink Cartridge - HP 26 - BlackCartridge has black ink but it is recognized as the color cartridge by the printer. Therefore, it does not work. The physical form factor is the same but there’s a firmware difference.Was this review helpful?
Had to return, but great service.Review for Replacement HP 51626A Ink Cartridge - HP 26 - BlackUnfortunately the cartridge didn’t fit our computer. The return went really well. Very impressed with Compand Save, and would shop with them again.Was this review helpful?
The ink cartridge printed one quarter page and then stopped working.Review for Replacement HP 51626A Ink Cartridge - HP 26 - BlackThe ink cartridge printed one quarter page and then stopped working. I was told I would be MAILED a return label for a refund. I was EMAILED a return label instead. Since I can not print anything without an ink cartridge, how was I suppose to print a return label?Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 51626A Ink Cartridge - HP 26 - BlackThe black 26 are very good but the two color 25s were dry. I d like to order 2 more color 25s but mmake sure they are full. I really like how fast you responded & shipped my items. Seriously, send me two color carrridges if you have them. You have my visa no.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 51626A Ink Cartridge - HP 26 - BlackInk cartridge was fine, no issues. But very impressed with Comp and Save customer service. They were helpful and knowledgeable. Will definitely order from them again!Was this review helpful?
Works wellReview for Replacement HP 51626A Ink Cartridge - HP 26 - BlackWorks wellWas this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 51626A Ink Cartridge - HP 26 - BlackEverything was great, except I keep getting this request.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 51626A Ink Cartridge - HP 26 - BlackThe ink was not as black as originals. Seemed “watered down”. Otherwise it worked well.Was this review helpful?