How To Install HP OfficeJet 4652 Ink Cartridges?
HP OfficeJet 4652 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP OfficeJet 4652 Ink Cartridges from $20.95
Save $42.08 (51% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (13% off retail price)
Save $62.27 (51% off retail price)
Save $106.50 (52% off retail price)
Save $25.04 (54% off retail price)
Save $2.04 (9% off retail price)
Save $27.04 (55% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (24% off retail price)
How to change HP OfficeJet 4652 ink cartridge replacement on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and load a stack of plain white paper in the paper tray.
- Open the ink cartridge access door by grasping the handles on each side of the printer then gently lift it.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- To release the ink cartridge, just lift and gently push the lid covering it. Then pull the cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave's HP 4652 printer ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP 4652 ink cartridge to its respective slot then put the lid back into place to secure the ink cartridge.
- Close the ink cartridge access door then wait for the printer to complete printing the alignment page. After this, put the alignment test page on the scanner and then, place it as stated by the inscribed guide on the glass and press "OK".
HP Officejet 4652 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink does HP OfficeJet 4652 use?
- You can use either the standard yield HP 63 or the high yield HP 63XL ink cartridges. They come in black and tri-color.
- Can you put 2 black ink cartridges in an HP printer?
- You can only put two black ink cartridges if your printer uses both pigment and photo black ink cartridges. But for HP OfficeJet 4652 printer that exclusively uses two ink cartridges (black and tri-color), you cannot install 2 black ink cartridges at the same time as your printer will recognize that a wrong ink cartridge is installed in the slot intended for the color ones. It can also cause damage to your printer, so double-check if your printer uses two types of black ink cartridges.
Replacement HP OfficeJet 4652 Ink Cartridges Reviews
Review for Replacement HP 63 Ink XL Combo Pack of 3 Cartridges - High Yield: 2 Black, 1 ColorOne of the black cartridges only printed about 40 copies and started spreading ink all over the page.Was this review helpful?
yesReview for Replacement HP 63XL Ink Cartridge Combo Pack of 2 - High Yield: 1 Black, 1 Tri-colorThe first 2 was bad i ask for a return Label so I could return 2 defected ones. i never receive the label. The last 2 i receive was very good thanks. Please send me a return Label.Was this review helpful?
HP inkReview for Replacement HP 63XL Combo Ink of 5 Cartridges - High Yield: 3 Black, 2 Tri-colorgreat product and shipped relatively quicklyWas this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 63XL Black Ink Cartridge - F6U64AN - High YieldExcellent product and prompt service. Have purchased ink for several years and am very happy in all respectsWas this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 63XL Ink Cartridge Combo Pack of 2 - High Yield: 1 Black, 1 Tri-colorOne cartridge stopped working before it was empty. Printer did not recognize it as full. Otherwise very happy with product and price.Was this review helpful?
Nice to have items shippedReview for Replacement HP 63XL Ink Cartridge Combo Pack of 2 - High Yield: 1 Black, 1 Tri-colorNice to have items shippedWas this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 63 Color Ink Cartridge - F6U61ANGreat service n a quality productWas this review helpful?
So far, ink cartridge worked fine.Review for Replacement HP63XL Color Ink Cartridge - F6U63AN - High YieldCartridge worked fine. Very satisfied.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 63XL Black Ink Cartridge - F6U64AN - High YieldIt has worked out great. Can’t tell the difference!Was this review helpful?
I have always been satisfied ...Review for Replacement HP63XL Color Ink Cartridge - F6U63AN - High YieldI have always been satisfied with the ink I have ordered from Compandsave. Great prices, quality, and quantity of prints. However, on occasion a cartridge is faulty and has to be returned. I am APPALLED that I am being charged a fee to return it! It's not that I ordered the wrong cartridge - it's that it DOES NOT WORK.Not my fault yet I am being penalized. Never have I experienced this before with any product I've ordered from any website. For that reason only, I will be looking for an alternative website to purchase from.Was this review helpful?