How To Install HP 5220 Ink Cartridges?
HP 5220 Ink Cartridges - OfficeJet 5220 Ink
Replacement HP 5220 Ink Cartridges from $20.95
Save $42.08 (51% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (13% off retail price)
Save $62.27 (51% off retail price)
Save $106.50 (52% off retail price)
Save $25.04 (54% off retail price)
Save $2.04 (9% off retail price)
Save $27.04 (55% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (24% off retail price)
How to Install HP OfficeJet 5220 ink cartridge replacement?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and load a plain white paper in the paper tray.
- Open the ink cartridge access door by opening the printer's top cover.
- Lift the lid covering the ink cartridge and then carefully pull the ink cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 5220 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new HP OfficeJet 5220 cartridge to its respective slot and secure it in place by putting the lid back into place.
- Close the printer's top cover.
HP 5220 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink does HP 5220 use?
- HP OfficeJet 5220 printer is both compatible with the standard yield HP 63 and high yield HP 63XL ink cartridges, which come in black and tri-color. CompAndSave offers HP 63 and HP 63XL which can work as a replacement for the original HP ink cartridges but at a very affordable price.
- Is the HP 5220 an inkjet printer?
- Yes. HP OfficeJet 5220 printer is an inkjet type of printer. These printers are using the liquid based type of ink compared to the laser type which are powder-based. Inkjet type of printers are best utilize for home use, photo printing and scanning.