HP OfficeJet 5232 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP OfficeJet 5232 Ink Cartridges from $20.95
Save $42.08 (51% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (13% off retail price)
Save $62.27 (51% off retail price)
Save $106.50 (52% off retail price)
Save $25.04 (54% off retail price)
Save $2.04 (9% off retail price)
Save $27.04 (55% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (24% off retail price)
How to Install HP OfficeJet 5232 Ink Cartridges?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and load a plain white paper in the paper tray.
- Open the ink cartridge access door by opening the printer's top cover.
- Lift the lid covering the ink cartridge and then carefully pull the ink cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 5232 ink cartridge, open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new ink cartridge to its respective slot and secure it in place by putting the lid back into place.
- Close the printer's top cover.
Most Common HP OfficeJet 5232 ink Cartridges Questions
- Is it worth buying HP XL ink cartridges?
- Totally! They work the same as the standard HP inks but can print more pages. With that being said, you don't have to purchase and install a new ink as often as you do if you are using the standard ink. You can also save money from purchasing an XL ink cartridge, as the cost of printing per page is definitely way less than the cost per page when using standard ink. All in all, buying an HP XL ink cartridge is definitely worth it.
- What is the difference between HP ink and HP XL ink?
- In terms of size and compatibility, they are practically the same. The only difference is HP ink XL cartridges or also known as high yield, has more ink. Therefore it can print more pages compared to the standard yield HP ink cartridges.