HP OfficeJet 5258 Ink Cartridge
How To Install HP OfficeJet 5258 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP OfficeJet 5258 Ink Cartridge from $21.99
Save $37.00 (46% off retail price)
Save $1.01 (3% off retail price)
Save $56.00 (46% off retail price)
Save $95.00 (47% off retail price)
Save $18.00 (46% off retail price)
Save $18.00 (43% off retail price)
Save $5.00 (18% off retail price)
How to change HP OfficeJet 5258 ink cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and that there's a stack of plain paper in the paper tray.
- Locate the handle on either side of the ink cartridge to lift or open the cartridge access door.
- The HP OfficeJet 5258 ink cartridges carriage will automatically move so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Lift the ink cartridge cover to reveal the HP OfficeJet 5258 ink cartridges.
- Gently pull the old ink cartridge from the slot.
- Get your new CompAndSave ink cartridge, open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP OfficeJet 5258 ink cartridge into its respective slot. You should hear a snap indicating that its locked in place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door then try to print a test page.
Most Common HP OfficeJet 5258 ink cartridges Questions
- What ink does the HP OfficeJet 5258 use?
- HP OfficeJet 5258 can use either the standard yield HP 63 or the high yield which is the HP 63XL ink cartridges.
- Is HP 63 and 63XL the same?
- In terms of size and compatibility, they are the same. The only difference is HP 63XL can print more pages compared to standard yield HP 63 ink cartridges.