HP OfficeJet 5258 Ink Cartridge
CompAndSave is proud to offer wallet-friendly prices on our high-quality replacement for HP OfficeJet 5258 ink cartridges. We specialize in providing cheap alternative HP 5258 ink cartridges.
Why choose CompAndSave in shopping for HP OfficeJet 5258 ink replacement cartridges?
- Our replacement HP OfficeJet 5258 ink cartridges are designed to ensure that you will get the same number of sheets and print quality as the original HP printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price.
- Not sure about how to install replacement, remanufactured or compatible ink cartridges? Worry no more as CompAndSave made sure that installing HP 5258 ink cartridges will be the same as installing the original ones to save you from the hassle.
- Get more for less! Enjoy even bigger discounts if you order ink for HP OfficeJet 5258 in bulk. Make sure to explore different quantities to find the price break for HP OfficeJet 5258 ink cartridges that suits you best.
- Worried that our printer cartridges might expire before you use them all up? We assure you that our replacement HP 5258 ink cartridges are fresh from the factory every month and have a tested shelf-life of at least 20 months.
- Enjoy our free shipping offer for orders over $50 (for orders shipped to all 50 states in the USA).
- Plus, our low-priced ink cartridge for HP OfficeJet 5258 are backed up with a 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee. Shopping for cheap replacement ink cartridges can't get any better than this!
NOTE: Please be informed that using CompandSave's HP OfficeJet 5258 will never void your printer warranty. For further questions or inquiries, feel free to contact us and our Customer Support Representatives will be more than happy to assist you.
How To Install HP OfficeJet 5258 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP OfficeJet 5258 Ink Cartridge from $21.99
Save $37.00 (46% off retail price)
Save $1.01 (3% off retail price)
Save $56.00 (46% off retail price)
Save $95.00 (47% off retail price)
Save $18.00 (46% off retail price)
Save $-1.00 (0% off retail price)
Save $18.00 (43% off retail price)
Save $5.00 (18% off retail price)
How to change HP OfficeJet 5258 ink cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and that there's a stack of plain paper in the paper tray.
- Locate the handle on either side of the ink cartridge to lift or open the cartridge access door.
- The HP OfficeJet 5258 ink cartridges carriage will automatically move so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Lift the ink cartridge cover to reveal the HP OfficeJet 5258 ink cartridges.
- Gently pull the old ink cartridge from the slot.
- Get your new CompAndSave ink cartridge, open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP OfficeJet 5258 ink cartridge into its respective slot. You should hear a snap indicating that its locked in place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door then try to print a test page.
Most Common HP OfficeJet 5258 ink cartridges Questions
- What ink does the HP OfficeJet 5258 use?
- HP OfficeJet 5258 can use either the standard yield HP 63 or the high yield which is the HP 63XL ink cartridges.
- Is HP 63 and 63XL the same?
- In terms of size and compatibility, they are the same. The only difference is HP 63XL can print more pages compared to standard yield HP 63 ink cartridges.