HP 5600 Ink Cartridges - Officejet 5600 Ink
Replacement HP 5600 Ink Cartridges from $11.99
Save $20.00 (63% off retail price)
Save $28.00 (70% off retail price)
Save $16.09 (49% off retail price)
Save $6.96 (29% off retail price)
How to change HP 5600 ink cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on. Open the ink cartridge access door on the right side of the printer by carefully pulling it down.
- The ink cartridge carriage will automatically move so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- To release the ink cartridge just gently push it down then pull the cartridge out of the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave's HP Officejet 5600 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP 5600 printer ink cartridge to its respective slot. You should hear a snap indicating that it is locked in place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door then try to print a test page.
HP 5600 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- Can I refill my own HP ink cartridges?
- Yes you can as long as it's a genuine cartridge and not a generic or remanufactured one. You'll need the right tools and a clear instruction or manual if you want to do it yourself. If you'd like to have your empty cartridge refilled, you can go to your nearest store or retailer that offers refilling services.
- Where is the cheapest place to buy HP ink cartridges?
- If you are looking for the cheapest place to buy HP ink cartridges, you should consider buying replacement ink at CompAndSave. We offer a large selection of low-cost HP ink cartridges and offer exceptional discounts.