HP Officejet 5610v Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Officejet 5610v Ink Cartridges from $11.99
Save $20.00 (63% off retail price)
Save $28.00 (70% off retail price)
Save $16.09 (49% off retail price)
Save $6.96 (29% off retail price)
How do I install HP Officejet 5610v ink cartridges?
- Make sure the printer is on.
- Open the printer's carriage access door by pulling it forward.
- The ink cartridge’s carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop before you proceed.
- Pull the print cartridge out of its slot and toward you.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 5610v ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Slide the new print cartridge forward into the empty slot. Gently push the upper part of the print cartridge until it locks into place.
- Close the printer's carriage access door.
HP Officejet 5610v Ink Cartridges FAQs
- How do I know what ink cartridges I need?
- The best way is to check what specific cartridge your printer uses by checking your printer manual, cartridge package, or by doing a quick search using your printer name. If you need more specific instructions, you can check our guide What Ink Does My Printer Use?. CompandSave offers the replacement standard yield HP 27 and HP 56 black ink cartridges, HP 22 color ink cartridge, and HP 58 photo color ink cartridge for your HP Officejet 5610v printer.
- Can you refill ink cartridges?
- You can have your ink cartridges refilled up to three times. However, it is not recommended since it can cause printing issues such as smudges, uneven and poor print quality. If you wish to refill an empty ink cartridge, you will need the right tools and instructions to refill it properly. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising their quality if you choose to purchase a new one. Our ink cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge.