HP Officejet 5610xi Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Officejet 5610xi Ink Cartridges from $11.99
Save $20.00 (63% off retail price)
Save $28.00 (70% off retail price)
Save $16.09 (49% off retail price)
Save $6.96 (29% off retail price)
How do I change the ink cartridge in my HP Officejet 5610xi?
- Turn on your printer.
- Open the cartridge access door. The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to stop moving before you proceed completely.
- To release a cartridge, lightly press down and remove it from its slot.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP Officejet 5610xi ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new HP Officejet 5610xi cartridge into its color-coded slot until it snaps into place. Check that the icon on the ink cartridge corresponds to the icon on the slot.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
HP Officejet 5610xi Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink does HP Officejet 5610xi use?
- HP OfficeJet 5610X printer uses the HP 27 and HP 56 black ink cartridges, HP 22 tri-color ink cartridges, and HP 58 photo color ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers the replacement HP 27 black, HP 56 black, HP 22 color, and HP 58 photo color ink cartridges. Get high-quality ink cartridges that are budget-friendly. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- How many times can an ink cartridge be refilled?
- You can have your ink cartridges refilled up to three times. However, it is not recommended since it can cause printing issues such as smudges, uneven and poor print quality. If you wish to refill an empty ink cartridge, you will need the right tools and instructions to refill it properly. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising their quality if you choose to purchase a new one. Our ink cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge.