HP Officejet 6310 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Officejet 6310 Ink Cartridges from $8.90
Save $62.15 (76% off retail price)
Save $93.24 (76% off retail price)
Save $156.37 (77% off retail price)
Save $14.09 (61% off retail price)
Save $30.09 (75% off retail price)
Save $39.04 (78% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (36% off retail price)
Save $10.00 (40% off retail price)
How do I change the ink cartridge on my HP Officejet 6310 All-in-One?
- Make sure the printer is on.
- Open the cartridge door.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed. Lightly press down on the cartridge to release it.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 6310 ink cartridge replacement. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Slide the new HP Officejet 6310 All-in-One ink cartridge forward into the empty slot.
- Gently push on the upper part of the cartridge forward until it locks into place.
- Close the cartridge door.
HP Officejet 6310 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink does HP 6310 All-in-One use?
- The HP Officejet 6310 All-in-One printer uses the standard yield HP 92 and HP 98 black, HP 95 color, HP 99 photo color, and HP 100 gray photo ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers the replacement HP 92 black, HP 98 black, HP 95 tri-color, HP 99 photo color, and HP 100 gray photo ink cartridges. Get high-quality printer ink that’s budget-friendly. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Why are ink cartridges so expensive?
- OEM ink and toner manufacturers claim that the high cost of these cartridges is due to the research and development of technologies to deliver high-quality ink and toners. However, it is worth noting that there are generic cartridges that exceed OEM requirements while being less expensive than their counterparts. CompAndSave's compatible and replacement ink and toner cartridges are engineered to meet or exceed OEM standards. That means to say, you can have the same print quality and page output without spending a fortune. Please keep in mind that using generic, remanufactured, or replacement cartridges will never void the warranty on your printer.
Replacement HP Officejet 6310 Ink Cartridges Reviews
A good dealReview for Replacement HP 98 and 95 Ink Cartridges 2-Pack - 1 x 95 Black and 1 x 98 Tri-colorThe ink cartridges fit properly and functioned perfectly Plus, the price was unbelievably good.Was this review helpful?
Ink refills for my older model HP work great.Review for Replacement HP 95 Ink Cartridge & HP 98 Cartridges Combo Pack of 3 - 2 x 98 Black and 1 x 95 Tri-colorQuick service and the refills work great in my HP printer for which ink was no longer available at Office Depot.Was this review helpful?
Give them a try, you won’t be disappointed!Review for Replacement HP 98 Ink Cartridge - C9364WN - BlackSecond time ordering ink cartridge. Reasonably priced and good quality. Highly recommend.Was this review helpful?
I was a little skeptical ...Review for Replacement HP 99 Ink Cartridge - C9369WN - Photo ColorI was a little skeptical about how this cartridge would work in the HP Deskjet 9800 printer. I was pleasantly surprised. I received the cartridges ahead of the scheduled time and well packaged. The colors are pretty true and vibrant. Will have to see how long the prints last, but I think they should be fine. Since HP is not making the cartridges anymore and the OEM are super expensive, I highly recommend CompandSave for you print needs. You can't go wrong for the price and quality.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 98 and 95 Ink Cartridges 2-Pack - 1 x 95 Black and 1 x 98 Tri-colorexcellent - the price and quality and quick shipping love you guysWas this review helpful?
Happy with orderReview for Replacement HP 98 and 95 Ink Cartridges 2-Pack - 1 x 95 Black and 1 x 98 Tri-colorGood shipping and they work as advertisedWas this review helpful?
Highly recommended.Review for Replacement HP 99 Ink Cartridge - C9369WN - Photo ColorEasy to order, everything in stock. Quick delivery. Have had other replacement inks not work but all the ones I ordered for 2 printers had no problem. Very happy with purchase.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 98 and 95 Ink Cartridges 2-Pack - 1 x 95 Black and 1 x 98 Tri-colorGreat Service.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 98 and 95 Ink Cartridges 2-Pack - 1 x 95 Black and 1 x 98 Tri-colorI put it in my older HP printer and they worked for a few prints and then the color cartridge stopped communicating with my printer so I can no longer printer.Was this review helpful?
hp ink cartridgeReview for Replacement HP 98 Ink Cartridge - C9364WN - Blackgreat product and the price is very reasonable. thank youWas this review helpful?