HP 7100 Ink Cartridges - OfficeJet 7100 Ink
Replacement HP 7100 Ink Cartridges from $6.99
Save $28.00 (80% off retail price)
Save $27.00 (77% off retail price)
How to change HP 7100 ink cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and there's a stack of plain white paper on the paper tray.
- To access the HP 7100 ink cartridges just open the ink cartridge access door of the printer.
- The HP 7100 ink cartridges carriage will automatically move so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Carefully remove the ink cartridge from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave ink cartridge, open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP 7100 ink cartridge to its respective slot, you should hear a snap indicating that its locked in place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door then try to print a test page.
Most Common HP 7100 Ink Cartridge Questions
- Where is the cheapest place to buy HP ink cartridges?
- CompAndSave features an extensive collection of cheap HP ink cartridges & HP toner cartridges at extreme discounts, including the ink cartridge for HP OfficeJet 7100.
- Is it OK to use non HP cartridges in my printer?
- Yes, you can. Our replacement HP DeskJet 2545 ink cartridges are designed to meet or exceed the OEM specifications. Our product is also covered with 1-year warranty.