HP OfficeJet H470wf Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP OfficeJet H470wf Ink Cartridges from $7.99
Save $91.09 (84% off retail price)
Save $72.04 (79% off retail price)
Save $62.15 (76% off retail price)
Save $125.10 (83% off retail price)
Save $107.04 (81% off retail price)
Save $93.24 (76% off retail price)
Save $216.20 (83% off retail price)
Save $180.10 (81% off retail price)
Save $156.37 (77% off retail price)
Save $33.00 (81% off retail price)
Save $30.09 (75% off retail price)
Save $39.04 (78% off retail price)
Save $57.09 (84% off retail price)
How to Install HP OfficeJet H470wf Ink Cartridges?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer's ink access cover. The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Open the lid covering the ink cartridge, then carefully pull the cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP OfficeJet H470wf printer ink cartridge, open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new ink cartridge to its respective slot and close the lid to secure the ink cartridge.
- Close the printer's ink access cover.
HP OfficeJet H470wf Ink Cartridges FAQ
- Can I use other ink in my HP printer?
- No, you can't. Each HP printer has a designated ink cartridge for them. These cartridges have different sizes, yields, and compatibility. Your printer will not recognize the cartridge if it's the wrong one. Using the wrong ink cartridge on your HP printer might cause some issues. To know the model number of the cartridge your printer is using, you may check the user's manual that came with your printer. You may also check the existing cartridge that is installed in your printer. In front or on the side is a label or sticker with the model number, which is usually consisted of alphanumeric characters. For example, the HP OfficeJet H470wf printer uses the ink cartridge that has the model code of HP 94 and 95 or HP 97 and 98.
- Is it OK to use off-brand printer ink?
- Absolutely! CompAndSave's replacement, remanufactured, or compatible ink cartridges are designed to meet or exceed the OEM specifications. This means that you can get the same print quality and the number of prints without paying as much compared to the original ink cartridges. Using these types of cartridges will not void your printer's warranty. To know more about these types of ink cartridges, click ink knowledge base and you will be redirected to the right page.