HP Officejet Pro 1150c Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Officejet Pro 1150c Ink Cartridges from $14.99
How do I install HP Officejet Pro 1150c ink cartridges?
- Lift the document cover.
- Open the print cartridge access cover.
- Lift up both of the print cartridge latches.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP Officejet Pro 1150c cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Push the color print cartridge firmly down into the cradle on the left.
- Close the cartridge latch.
- Close the print cartridge access cover.
OfficeJet Pro 1150 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- Can I use generic ink in HP printer?
- Absolutely! CompAndSave's generic, compatible, replacement, or remanufactured ink cartridges are designed to meet or exceed the OEM specifications. This means that you can get the same print quality and number of prints without paying as much compared to original ink cartridges. Aside from this, using generic ink cartridges will never void the printer's warranty, so you can shop and use our ink cartridges without any worry. For more information about our toner cartridges, click our Ink Knowledge Base and you will be redirected to the right page. CompAndSave offers the replacement standard yield HP 45 black ink cartridge and HP 41 tri-color ink cartridge for your HP Officejet Pro 1150c All-in-One printer.
- Can you refill ink cartridges?
- You can have your ink cartridges refilled up to three times. However, it is not recommended since it can cause printing issues such as smudges, uneven and poor print quality. If you wish to refill an empty ink cartridge, you will need the right tools and instructions to refill it properly. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising their quality if you choose to purchase a new one. Our ink cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge.