HP Photosmart 2610xi Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Photosmart 2610xi Ink Cartridges from $7.99
Save $91.09 (84% off retail price)
Save $72.04 (79% off retail price)
Save $93.19 (80% off retail price)
Save $125.10 (83% off retail price)
Save $107.04 (81% off retail price)
Save $140.16 (81% off retail price)
Save $216.20 (83% off retail price)
Save $180.10 (81% off retail price)
Save $235.52 (82% off retail price)
Save $33.00 (81% off retail price)
Save $44.10 (77% off retail price)
Save $39.04 (78% off retail price)
Save $57.09 (84% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (36% off retail price)
Save $10.00 (40% off retail price)
How do I install HP Photosmart 2610xi ink cartridges?
- Make sure the printer is on.
- Lift the access door.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 2610xi ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Push the cartridge firmly into the slot until it stops.
- Close the access door.
HP PhotoSmart 2610xi Ink Cartridge FAQs
- Is it OK to use generic ink cartridges?
- Absolutely! CompAndSave's generic, compatible, replacement, or remanufactured ink cartridges are not only manufactured for consumers to save money, but also they are designed to match the OEM specifications. This means that you can get the same print quality and the number of prints without paying as much compared to the original ones. Using these types of cartridges will not void your printer's warranty, so you can shop and use them without any worries. CompandSave offers the replacement standard yield HP 94 and 96 black, HP 95 and 97 color, HP 99 photo color and HP 100 gray photo ink cartridges for your HP Photosmart 2610xi All-in-One printer.
- Why are ink cartridges so expensive?
- OEM ink and toner manufacturers claim that the high cost of these cartridges is due to the research and development of technologies to deliver high-quality ink and toners. However, it is worth noting that there are generic cartridges that exceed OEM requirements while being less expensive than their counterparts. CompAndSave's compatible and replacement ink and toner cartridges are engineered to meet or exceed OEM standards. That means to say, you can have the same print quality and page output without spending a fortune. Please keep in mind that using generic, remanufactured, or replacement cartridges will never void the warranty on your printer. For additional information, please visit our Ink Knowledge Base.