HP Photosmart 2610xi Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Photosmart 2610xi Ink Cartridges from $7.99
Save $91.09 (84% off retail price)
Save $72.04 (79% off retail price)
Save $93.19 (80% off retail price)
Save $125.10 (83% off retail price)
Save $107.04 (81% off retail price)
Save $140.16 (81% off retail price)
Save $216.20 (83% off retail price)
Save $180.10 (81% off retail price)
Save $235.52 (82% off retail price)
Save $33.00 (81% off retail price)
Save $44.10 (77% off retail price)
Save $39.04 (78% off retail price)
Save $57.09 (84% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (36% off retail price)
Save $10.00 (40% off retail price)
How do I install HP Photosmart 2610xi ink cartridges?
- Make sure the printer is on.
- Lift the access door.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 2610xi ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Push the cartridge firmly into the slot until it stops.
- Close the access door.
HP PhotoSmart 2610xi Ink Cartridge FAQs
- Is it OK to use generic ink cartridges?
- Absolutely! CompAndSave's generic, compatible, replacement, or remanufactured ink cartridges are not only manufactured for consumers to save money, but also they are designed to match the OEM specifications. This means that you can get the same print quality and the number of prints without paying as much compared to the original ones. Using these types of cartridges will not void your printer's warranty, so you can shop and use them without any worries. CompandSave offers the replacement standard yield HP 94 and 96 black, HP 95 and 97 color, HP 99 photo color and HP 100 gray photo ink cartridges for your HP Photosmart 2610xi All-in-One printer.
- Why are ink cartridges so expensive?
- OEM ink and toner manufacturers claim that the high cost of these cartridges is due to the research and development of technologies to deliver high-quality ink and toners. However, it is worth noting that there are generic cartridges that exceed OEM requirements while being less expensive than their counterparts. CompAndSave's compatible and replacement ink and toner cartridges are engineered to meet or exceed OEM standards. That means to say, you can have the same print quality and page output without spending a fortune. Please keep in mind that using generic, remanufactured, or replacement cartridges will never void the warranty on your printer. For additional information, please visit our Ink Knowledge Base.
Replacement HP Photosmart 2610xi Ink Cartridges Reviews
Review for Replacement HP 96 Ink Cartridge - Black - C8767WNSo far it works just as well as the HP cartridge it replaced.Was this review helpful?
Cartriges Saved the PrinterReview for Replacement HP 96 97 Ink Combo Pack of 3 - 2 HP 96 Black, 1 HP 97 TricolorThe set of black and color ink cartridges work seamlessly with my HP Deskjet 6940. The price is a big savings, but the real advantage is that HP no longer makes the cartridges for this model. The cartridges work just fine and saved me from having to replace a perfectly good printer.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP Printer Ink 96 97 Cartridges 2-Pack - 1 x 96 Black and 1 x 97 Tri-colorPrinter cartridges worked great. I've ordered these cartridges 6 times over the last two years and have never had a problem.Was this review helpful?
Perfect, and fast shippingReview for Replacement HP 94 Ink Cartridge - C8765WN - BlackPerfect and fast shippingWas this review helpful?
Great priceReview for Replacement HP 94 97 Ink Cartridges Combo Pack of 2 - 1 HP 94 Black (C8765WN) & 1 HP 97 Tri-color (C9363WN)Perfect timing,short shipping time.Was this review helpful?
probably would buy againReview for Replacement HP 96 97 Ink Cartridge Combo Pack of 5 - 3 HP 96 Black (C8767WN) & 2 HP 97 Tri-color (C9363WN)good quality. works fine in my printer.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 96 Ink Cartridge - Black - C8767WNWorked perfectly. Will purchase again.Was this review helpful?
Excellent support.Review for Replacement HP 97 Ink Cartridge - C9363WN - TricolorThe customer service/support from "Comp and Save" are excellent. Had a minor issue - it was corrected quickly.Was this review helpful?
I was a little skeptical ...Review for Replacement HP 99 Ink Cartridge - C9369WN - Photo ColorI was a little skeptical about how this cartridge would work in the HP Deskjet 9800 printer. I was pleasantly surprised. I received the cartridges ahead of the scheduled time and well packaged. The colors are pretty true and vibrant. Will have to see how long the prints last, but I think they should be fine. Since HP is not making the cartridges anymore and the OEM are super expensive, I highly recommend CompandSave for you print needs. You can't go wrong for the price and quality.Was this review helpful?
Saved $$$ and Works FlawlesslyReview for Replacement HP 96 97 Ink Combo Pack of 3 - 2 HP 96 Black, 1 HP 97 TricolorHard to find ink for older HP2610. Only a couple sources available besides ordering directly from HP ( at a cost close to $100 ). Have tried “refilled” ink cartridges in the past only to have the printer reject them as non-original HP cartridges. Figured didn’t have much to lose by trying these from CompAndSave. Very pleased to say they have worked flawlessly, with no error codes. And at about 1/3 the price of ink from HP. Transaction went smoothly and was shipped promptly. Will be using them again in the future.Was this review helpful?