HP Photosmart 7450 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Photosmart 7450 Ink Cartridges from $11.99
Save $80.00 (75% off retail price)
Save $108.00 (73% off retail price)
Save $193.00 (76% off retail price)
Save $28.00 (71% off retail price)
Save $52.00 (77% off retail price)
Save $6.96 (30% off retail price)
How do I Install HP Photosmart 7450 ink cartridges?
- Turn on your printer. Put a stack of paper into the tray.
- Open the top cover to get access to the cartridges. The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Gently push down the used ink to release it. Then, take it off of the machine.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 7450 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the machine. Push it until it clicks in place.
- Lower the top cover to close.
HP Photosmart 7450 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink does an HP PhotoSmart 7450 use?
- The HP Photosmart 7450 printer uses the standard HP 56 black, HP 57 color, and HP 58 photo color ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers the replacement HP 56, HP 57, and HP 58 ink cartridges, which are high-quality and budget-friendly printer inks. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Why are ink cartridges so expensive?
- OEM ink and toner manufacturers claim that the high cost of these cartridges is due to the research and development of technologies to deliver high-quality ink and toners. However, it is worth noting that there are generic cartridges that exceed OEM requirements while being less expensive than their counterparts. CompAndSave's compatible and replacement ink and toner cartridges are engineered to meet or exceed OEM standards. That means to say, you can have the same print quality and page output without spending a fortune. Please keep in mind that using generic, remanufactured, or replacement cartridges will never void the warranty on your printer.