HP PhotoSmart 7550 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP PhotoSmart 7550 Ink Cartridges from $11.99
Save $80.00 (74% off retail price)
Save $108.00 (73% off retail price)
Save $193.00 (75% off retail price)
Save $28.00 (70% off retail price)
Save $52.00 (76% off retail price)
Save $6.96 (29% off retail price)
How do I Install HP Photosmart 7550 ink cartridges?
- Turn on your printer. Put a stack of paper into the tray.
- Open the top cover to get access to the cartridges. The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Gently push down the used ink to release it. Then, take it off of the machine.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 7550 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new HP PhotoSmart 7550 cartridge into the machine. Push it until it clicks in place.
- Lower the top cover to close.
HP PhotoSmart 7550 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink does HP 7550 use?
- The HP Photosmart 7550 printer uses the standard HP 56 black, HP 57 color, and HP 58 photo color ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers the replacement HP 56, HP 57, and HP 58 ink cartridges, which are high-quality and budget-friendly printer inks. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Can I refill my HP ink cartridge?
- You can have your HP ink cartridges refilled up to three times. However, it is not recommended since it can cause printing issues such as smudges, uneven and poor print quality. If you wish to refill an empty ink cartridge, you will need the right tools and instructions to refill it properly. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising their quality if you choose to purchase a new one. Our ink cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge.
Replacement HP PhotoSmart 7550 Ink Cartridges Reviews
Review for Replacement HP 56 Black Ink Cartridge & HP 57 Color Ink Cartridge 2-Pack: 1 x 56 Black, 1 x 57 Tri-ColorThe cartridges worked great in my older HP 5150 printer, so I ordered them again. Thank you CompAndSave.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 56 Black Ink Cartridge & HP 57 Color Ink Cartridge 2-Pack: 1 x 56 Black, 1 x 57 Tri-ColorVery good.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP C6656AN Ink Cartridge - HP 56 - BlackGreat replacement productWas this review helpful?
Affordable and quick!Review for Replacement HP 56 Black Ink Cartridge & HP 57 Color Ink Cartridge 2-Pack: 1 x 56 Black, 1 x 57 Tri-ColorAffordable and quick!Was this review helpful?
Good SourceThis site was helpful and product was delivered promptly.Was this review helpful?
Excellent product and priced reasonableWas this review helpful?
Great serviceWas this review helpful?
Just what I wantedGreat product, great price.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP C6656AN Ink Cartridge - HP 56 - BlackWould use it againWas this review helpful?
Very satisfiedWas this review helpful?