HP 8750 Ink Cartridges - Photosmart 8750 Ink
Replacement HP 8750 Ink Cartridges from $7.99
Save $91.09 (84% off retail price)
Save $72.04 (80% off retail price)
Save $96.15 (83% off retail price)
Save $125.10 (84% off retail price)
Save $107.04 (82% off retail price)
Save $144.18 (84% off retail price)
Save $216.20 (84% off retail price)
Save $180.10 (81% off retail price)
Save $245.32 (85% off retail price)
Save $33.00 (81% off retail price)
Save $47.04 (83% off retail price)
Save $18.00 (55% off retail price)
Save $12.00 (45% off retail price)
Save $10.00 (41% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (36% off retail price)
Save $57.09 (84% off retail price)
Save $39.04 (79% off retail price)
How to change HP 8750 ink cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on. Then open the ink cartridge access door by lifting it.
- The ink cartridges' carriage will automatically move so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- To release the ink cartridge, just simply lift the plastic lid covering the ink cartridge, then pull the cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave's HP 8750 ink cartridge, open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP 8750 ink cartridge to its respective slot. You should hear a snap indicating that its locked in place.
- Put the plastic lid cover back into place and close the ink cartridge access door then try to print a test page.
Most Common HP 8750 Ink Cartridges Questions
- Is it worth buying HP XL ink cartridges?
- The answer is yes. HP XL printer ink, also known as the high yield cartridges have more ink than the standard or non-XL HP printer cartridges. Also, you will only replace the high yield HP XL ink less often so you can save both time and money while printing way more pages so, it is indeed worth buying.
- Can I refill my own HP ink cartridges?
- You can have it refilled as long as the cartridge is genuine and not generic or remanufactured. You'll need the right equipment and a clear instruction or manual if you wish to do it yourself. If you want to have your empty cartridge refilled, you can go to your nearest stores or retailers that offers refilling services.