HP Photosmart 8750 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Photosmart 8750 Ink Cartridges from $7.99
Save $91.09 (84% off retail price)
Save $72.04 (79% off retail price)
Save $93.19 (80% off retail price)
Save $125.10 (83% off retail price)
Save $107.04 (81% off retail price)
Save $140.16 (81% off retail price)
Save $216.20 (83% off retail price)
Save $180.10 (81% off retail price)
Save $235.52 (82% off retail price)
Save $33.00 (81% off retail price)
Save $44.10 (77% off retail price)
Save $18.00 (55% off retail price)
Save $12.00 (44% off retail price)
Save $10.00 (40% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (36% off retail price)
Save $57.09 (84% off retail price)
Save $39.04 (78% off retail price)
How to change HP Photosmart 8750 ink cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on then open the ink cartridge access door by lifting it.
- The ink cartridges' carriage will automatically move so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- To release the ink cartridge, just simply lift the plastic lid covering the ink cartridge, then pull the cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave's HP 8750 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP 8750 ink cartridge to its respective slot. You should hear a snap indicating that its locked in place.
- Put the plastic lid cover back into place and close the ink cartridge access door then try to print a test page.
HP Photosmart 8750 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- Is it worth buying HP XL ink cartridges?
- The answer is yes. HP XL printer ink cartridges, also known as the high yield cartridges, have more ink than the standard or non-XL HP printer cartridges. Also, you will only replace the high yield HP XL ink less often so you can save both time and money while printing more pages, so it is indeed worth buying.
- Can I refill my own HP ink cartridges?
- You can have it refilled as long as the cartridge is genuine and not generic or remanufactured. You'll need the right equipment and a clear instruction or manual if you wish to do it yourself. If you want to have your empty cartridge refilled, you can go to your nearest stores or retailers that offers refilling services.
Replacement HP Photosmart 8750 Ink Cartridges Reviews
Review for Replacement HP 96 Ink Cartridge - Black - C8767WNSo far it works just as well as the HP cartridge it replaced.Was this review helpful?
Cartriges Saved the PrinterReview for Replacement HP 96 97 Ink Combo Pack of 3 - 2 HP 96 Black, 1 HP 97 TricolorThe set of black and color ink cartridges work seamlessly with my HP Deskjet 6940. The price is a big savings, but the real advantage is that HP no longer makes the cartridges for this model. The cartridges work just fine and saved me from having to replace a perfectly good printer.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP Printer Ink 96 97 Cartridges 2-Pack - 1 x 96 Black and 1 x 97 Tri-colorPrinter cartridges worked great. I've ordered these cartridges 6 times over the last two years and have never had a problem.Was this review helpful?
Perfect, and fast shippingReview for Replacement HP 94 Ink Cartridge - C8765WN - BlackPerfect and fast shippingWas this review helpful?
Great priceReview for Replacement HP 94 97 Ink Cartridges Combo Pack of 2 - 1 HP 94 Black (C8765WN) & 1 HP 97 Tri-color (C9363WN)Perfect timing,short shipping time.Was this review helpful?
probably would buy againReview for Replacement HP 96 97 Ink Cartridge Combo Pack of 5 - 3 HP 96 Black (C8767WN) & 2 HP 97 Tri-color (C9363WN)good quality. works fine in my printer.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 96 Ink Cartridge - Black - C8767WNWorked perfectly. Will purchase again.Was this review helpful?
Excellent support.Review for Replacement HP 97 Ink Cartridge - C9363WN - TricolorThe customer service/support from "Comp and Save" are excellent. Had a minor issue - it was corrected quickly.Was this review helpful?
I was a little skeptical ...Review for Replacement HP 99 Ink Cartridge - C9369WN - Photo ColorI was a little skeptical about how this cartridge would work in the HP Deskjet 9800 printer. I was pleasantly surprised. I received the cartridges ahead of the scheduled time and well packaged. The colors are pretty true and vibrant. Will have to see how long the prints last, but I think they should be fine. Since HP is not making the cartridges anymore and the OEM are super expensive, I highly recommend CompandSave for you print needs. You can't go wrong for the price and quality.Was this review helpful?
Saved $$$ and Works FlawlesslyReview for Replacement HP 96 97 Ink Combo Pack of 3 - 2 HP 96 Black, 1 HP 97 TricolorHard to find ink for older HP2610. Only a couple sources available besides ordering directly from HP ( at a cost close to $100 ). Have tried “refilled” ink cartridges in the past only to have the printer reject them as non-original HP cartridges. Figured didn’t have much to lose by trying these from CompAndSave. Very pleased to say they have worked flawlessly, with no error codes. And at about 1/3 the price of ink from HP. Transaction went smoothly and was shipped promptly. Will be using them again in the future.Was this review helpful?