HP PSC 1210xi Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP PSC 1210xi Ink Cartridges from $11.99
Save $80.00 (74% off retail price)
Save $108.00 (73% off retail price)
Save $193.00 (75% off retail price)
Save $28.00 (70% off retail price)
Save $52.00 (76% off retail price)
How do I change the ink in my HP PSC 1210xi?
- Turn on your printer. Open the front cover.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- To remove the used ink cartridge, press the top gently.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 1210xi ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Hold the cartridge with the label up, then slide it into the machine until it snaps lock into place.
- In a minute, your printer will print an alignment page. Place it on the scanner glass, then press Scan.
- Close the machine's front cover.
HP PSC 1210xi Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink does the HP PSC 1210xi use?
- The HP PSC 1210xi printer uses the standard yield HP 56 black and HP 57 color ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers the replacement HP 56 and HP 57 ink cartridges, which are high-quality and budget-friendly printer inks. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Why are ink cartridges so expensive?
- OEM ink and toner manufacturers claim that the high cost of these cartridges is due to the research and development of technologies to deliver high-quality ink and toners. However, it is worth noting that there are generic cartridges that exceed OEM requirements while being less expensive than their counterparts. CompAndSave's compatible and replacement ink and toner cartridges are engineered to meet or exceed OEM standards. That means to say, you can have the same print quality and page output without spending a fortune. Please keep in mind that using generic, remanufactured, or replacement cartridges will never void the warranty on your printer.
Replacement HP PSC 1210xi Ink Cartridges Reviews
Review for Replacement HP 56 Black Ink Cartridge & HP 57 Color Ink Cartridge 2-Pack: 1 x 56 Black, 1 x 57 Tri-ColorThe cartridges worked great in my older HP 5150 printer, so I ordered them again. Thank you CompAndSave.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 56 Black Ink Cartridge & HP 57 Color Ink Cartridge 2-Pack: 1 x 56 Black, 1 x 57 Tri-ColorVery good.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP C6656AN Ink Cartridge - HP 56 - BlackGreat replacement productWas this review helpful?
Affordable and quick!Review for Replacement HP 56 Black Ink Cartridge & HP 57 Color Ink Cartridge 2-Pack: 1 x 56 Black, 1 x 57 Tri-ColorAffordable and quick!Was this review helpful?
Good SourceThis site was helpful and product was delivered promptly.Was this review helpful?
Excellent product and priced reasonableWas this review helpful?
Great serviceWas this review helpful?
Just what I wantedGreat product, great price.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP C6656AN Ink Cartridge - HP 56 - BlackWould use it againWas this review helpful?
Very satisfiedWas this review helpful?