HP PSC 1315v Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP PSC 1315v Ink Cartridges from $11.99
Save $47.00 (64% off retail price)
Save $80.00 (75% off retail price)
Save $67.98 (65% off retail price)
Save $108.00 (73% off retail price)
Save $193.00 (76% off retail price)
Save $117.00 (66% off retail price)
Save $20.00 (63% off retail price)
Save $28.00 (71% off retail price)
Save $26.00 (62% off retail price)
Save $52.00 (77% off retail price)
Save $6.96 (30% off retail price)
How do I install HP PSC 1315v ink cartridge on my printer?
- Make sure the printer is on.
- Open the cartridge access door. The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- To remove a cartridge from its slot, lightly press the top of the cartridge. Then slide the cartridge out.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 1315v ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Hold the replacement cartridge at a slight upward angle, and then slide the cartridge forward into its slot.
- Firmly push the cartridge in until it snaps into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
HP PSC 1315v Ink Cartridge FAQs
- Can I use generic ink in HP printer?
- Absolutely! CompAndSave's generic, compatible, replacement, or remanufactured ink cartridges are designed to meet or exceed the OEM specifications. This means that you can get the same print quality and number of prints without paying as much compared to original ink cartridges. Aside from this, using generic ink cartridges will never void the printer's warranty, so you can shop and use our ink cartridges without any worry. For more information, click our Ink Knowledge Base. CompAndSave offers the replacement standard yield HP 27 and HP 56 black ink cartridges, HP 28 and 57 tri-color ink cartridges, and HP 58 photo color cartridges for your HP PSC 1315v All-in-One printer.
- Why are ink cartridges so expensive?
- OEM ink and toner manufacturers claim that the high cost of these cartridges is due to the research and development of technologies to deliver high-quality ink and toners. However, it is worth noting that there are generic cartridges that exceed OEM requirements while being less expensive than their counterparts. CompAndSave's compatible and replacement ink and toner cartridges are engineered to meet or exceed OEM standards. That means to say, you can have the same print quality and page output without spending a fortune. Please keep in mind that using generic, remanufactured, or replacement cartridges will never void the warranty on your printer. For additional information, please visit our Ink Knowledge Base.