HP PSC 2210 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP PSC 2210 Ink Cartridges from $11.99
Save $80.00 (74% off retail price)
Save $108.00 (73% off retail price)
Save $193.00 (75% off retail price)
Save $28.00 (70% off retail price)
Save $52.00 (76% off retail price)
Save $6.96 (29% off retail price)
How do I change the ink in my HP PSC 2210?
- Make sure the printer is on.
- Open the print carriage access door.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- To release the ink cartridge, lightly press the top of the latch and pull the lower section out.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP PSC 2210 cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the cartridge into the carriage at a slight angle. When the cartridge is fully inserted into the carriage, rock it upright.
- Close the cartridge access door.
HP PSC 2210 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- How do I know what ink cartridge I need?
- The best way is to check what specific cartridge your printer uses by checking your printer manual, cartridge package, or by doing a quick search using your printer name. If you need more specific instructions, you can check our guide What Ink Does My Printer Use? CompandSave offers the replacement standard yield HP 56 black, HP 57 tri-color, and HP 58 photo color ink cartridges for your HP PSC 2210 printer.
- Can you refill ink cartridges?
- You can have your ink cartridges refilled up to three times. However, it is not recommended since it can cause printing issues such as smudges, uneven and poor print quality. If you wish to refill an empty ink cartridge, you will need the right tools and instructions to refill it properly. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising their quality if you choose to purchase a new one. Our ink cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge.
Replacement HP PSC 2210 Ink Cartridges Reviews
Comp & Save vs. HPReview for Replacement HP 56 Black Ink Cartridge & HP 57 Color Ink Cartridge 2-Pack: 1 x 56 Black, 1 x 57 Tri-ColorThese are great buys!! So much cheaper than the HP ones. I'm very happy with these cartridges.Was this review helpful?
Quality, Service and Price... Excellent!Review for Replacement HP 56 Black Ink Cartridge & HP 57 Color Ink Cartridge 2-Pack: 1 x 56 Black, 1 x 57 Tri-ColorVery pleased with the Color & B&W Ink photocopies, the prompt service and especially... the PRICE! I would have paid over $100, if I had purchased just one of each @ Walmart!Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 56 Black Ink Cartridge & HP 57 Color Ink Cartridge 2-Pack: 1 x 56 Black, 1 x 57 Tri-ColorThe cartridges worked great in my older HP 5150 printer, so I ordered them again. Thank you CompAndSave.Was this review helpful?
Very good.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP C6656AN Ink Cartridge - HP 56 - BlackGreat replacement productWas this review helpful?
Affordable and quick!Affordable and quick!Was this review helpful?
Good SourceThis site was helpful and product was delivered promptly.Was this review helpful?
Excellent product and priced reasonableWas this review helpful?
Great serviceWas this review helpful?
Just what I wantedGreat product, great price.Was this review helpful?