HP PSC 500 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP PSC 500 Ink Cartridges from $16.95
Save $189.52 (74% off retail price)
Save $42.04 (69% off retail price)
Save $59.04 (78% off retail price)
How do I install the ink cartridge in my HP PSC 500?
- Locate the print-cartridge access door on the printer's front, just above the out tray.
- Pull the print-cartridge access door latch toward you and raise it until it reaches its maximum length.
- Remove the cardboard insert from the unit's interior, then raise the carriage's locks.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP PSC 500 printer ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Place each color print cartridge firmly into the appropriate slot.
- Lower each print-cartridge latch onto the cartridge's top, and press down until the latch is securely locked.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
HP PSC 500 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink does HP PSC 500 use?
- HP PSC 500 uses the standard yield HP 15 black ink cartridge and HP 23 tri-color ink cartridge. CompAndSave offers the replacement HP 15 black and HP 23 color ink cartridges that are high-quality ink cartridges that are budget-friendly. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Can you refill ink cartridges?
- You can have your ink cartridges refilled up to three times. However, it is not recommended since it can cause printing issues such as smudges, uneven and poor print quality. If you wish to refill an empty ink cartridge, you will need the right tools and instructions to refill it properly. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising their quality if you choose to purchase a new one. Our ink cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge.